• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Tyson Fury claims his trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder will not happen, so he plans to fight a different opponent in the UK later this year instead.

WBC heavyweight champion Fury was contracted to a third clash with Wilder, targeted for December 19 in Las Vegas, but a lack of confirmation means he wants to go in another direction.

Fury has agreed financial terms to two fights with IBF, WBA and WBO champion Anthony Joshua for 2021 - but first wants to fight before the end of 2020

Fury tweeted on Monday: "The Gypsy King is coming home. See you all in December."

He previously told The Athletic: "Wilder and his team were messing around with the date.

"Then they asked me if I would agree to push it to December. I agreed to December 19.

"Then they tried to change the date again into next year. I've been training. I'm ready.

"When they tried moving off December 19 and pushing to next year, enough was enough. I've moved on."

Frank Warren, Fury's UK-based promoter, told TalkSport: "Tyson has said enough is enough, he is not going to wait longer and he will fight in London in December."

Wilder lost his world title and long undefeated run in his second fight with Fury earlier this year.

Reports of their third meeting being cancelled were shot down by Wilder's co-manager Shelly Finkel, who told Sky Sports on Saturday: "They are wrong, we will fight in December."

So who wins in the big one tonight ??

Oleksandr Usyk and Derek Chisora will meet inside the ring tonight no earlier than 10.15pm.

The heavyweights headline a packed card which begins at 6pm, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

Usyk, the WBO mandatory challenger to Anthony Joshua's title, will defend that status and his ambitions of becoming a world heavyweight champion against the wily veteran Chisora

Lee Selby fights George Kambosos Jr to decide the mandatory challenger to Teofimo Lopez's IBF lightweight title

Savannah Marshall and Hannah Rankin collide in a grudge match for the vacant WBO middleweight belt.

Ramla Ali, the amateur star managed by Joshua, makes her pro debut against Eva Hubmeyer

Yeh Floyd's protege Gevonta Davis, knocked out Leo Santa Cruz with best uppercut you will ever see. And the vicious puncher Inoue winning again

Just watched that uppercut, absolute monster punch - knocked right out cold on the canvas. Love to see him against Lopez or Lomachenko sometime.

Just watched that uppercut, absolute monster punch - knocked right out cold on the canvas. Love to see him against Lopez or Lomachenko sometime.

He hits like a mule, interesting when no real crowd in you can hear just how hard they punch and he was crunching them in,.

Some interesting fights this evening.

Devin Haney vs Yuriorkis Gamboa.

Luis Ortiz vs Alexander Flores.

Zhilei Zhang Vs Devin Vargas.

Filip Hrgovic Vs Rydell Booker.

Back