• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Lovely player to watch but has a lot of holes in his game still.
He might not quite be the finished article, but he is class and importantly doesn’t panic under pressure of the press - something most of our team do. He has creativity and skill that we lack and would add so much for us….

He might not quite be the finished article, but he is class and importantly doesn’t panic under pressure of the press - something most of our team do. He has creativity and skill that we lack and would add so much for us….
I agree on the skill level but his end product is poor as is his decision-making (usually - good pass tonight). He'll improve, of course, but he still has a lot to learn. I'd love him at Spurs but not for 60mil or whatever.

Last edited:
A United win would be funny as they would be above Liverpool despite their disastrous start. Not impossible if their players actually care to play. On the other hand another thrashing would be good entertainment. I think its win-win and any result will bring some joy.

Think he made a good choice going to Palace. Needed that time to develop at that kind of level. May very well flourish into the kind of player we "should" spend a lot money on, may already be there or close to it.

Think the big clubs, us included, will wait another year. See if he steps up another level.

Fat Frank could be looking for a job soon. Always thought he'd make a manager...another one in the lousy prediction column where I'm fast running out of space.

Back