• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

A valiant comeback to steal a draw should be enough to keep Arteta's job safe and neither get the three points.

But if Chelsea are to win then a Lukaka hattrick, or better Werner off the bench, would be amusing.

This Arsenal team is bottom half material. Hopefully Arteta stays long enough to see it through.

This Arsenal team is bottom half material. Hopefully Arteta stays long enough to see it through.

I'd have thought a heavy defeat today could turn up the heat on him. But they've just spunked 100m on three (average) players. Id assume that means they have some faith in him and give him a few months at least. I hope so because he's completely out of his depth.

I'd have thought a heavy defeat today could turn up the heat on him. But they've just spunked 100m on three (average) players. Id assume that means they have some faith in him and give him a few months at least. I hope so because he's completely out of his depth.
To be fair, the squad is bang average at best, so anyone would struggle to get anything other than top half with that team.
Then again, he's been there a while, and been part of giving new contracts to the same dross, and brought in players that are equally brick.

Terrible tackle from Perez and red card. What were the Leicester players moaning about?

I think because Perez was initially fouled/pushed which caused him to stumble off balance into Fornals. Can see why the ref gave it but unlucky for Perez.

I think because Perez was initially fouled/pushed which caused him to stumble off balance into Fornals. Can see why the ref gave it but unlucky for Perez.
There was no need for him to go in like that whether off balance or not, no excuse, could've done serious damage

Back