• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Smashing and lump in my throat watching this. The 30 seconds where Brentford's manager took a pic with a young kid to tears streaming down the face of an older guy who'd obviously gone through a lot of hardship supporting them all set to the soundtrack of the stadium belting out Hey Jude.

Magical. Welcome back football.

Smashing and lump in my throat watching this. The 30 seconds where Brentford's manager took a pic with a young kid to tears streaming down the face of an older guy who'd obviously gone through a lot of hardship supporting them all set to the soundtrack of the stadium belting out Hey Jude.

Having fans back makes such a difference.

Same the Arsenal players looked incredibly soft/weak to me. A bit surprised actually, never a top 6 finish for me at least after seeing this.
Tempting fate I know, but not sure that I see this Arsenal team finishing above 8th this season

Got quite emotional myself watching that
Literally cannot wait to see my pals on Sunday and watch a proper football match with an atmosphere

E8swJ1BXEAQjo1z

The Arse are a classic example of why fans should not drive footballing decisions. First, they ousted Wenger, a manager who was making good out of average players. Have to question his transfers but his coaching was top tier (similar to Poch in that sense). Then they get an experienced capable manager in, but the fans are still clinging to greatness. They have an entitled outlook - the arse should be up there. So rather than let the decent manager improve the side and make progress - they demand his head too - and replace him with a manager who has no experience. Arteta's experience is working under a manager who has the perfect pieces to a football puzzle. You can not replicate Guardiola when you have average players rather than elite ones. You have to be able to dominate possession and force your way through with sheer skill for that system to work. With average players, it just leaves the side open at the back, without any potency going forward (as the opposition learn to sitback).

Haha sky fell over themselves to get an interview with Frank when he walked by. Arteta strolled behind them in shot and Neville looked at him like he was the binman or something.

Back