• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

That's a fudging disgrace. First half Dean blew the whistle dead on the 48th minute when Palace had a corner.

He gave Woolwich an extra 30 seconds there.

clam.

They're still as bad as they were last season. We'll have to be particularly brick to finish behind them. Not saying we can't do it but they are muck.
We will finish above them
Said it on here straight after our game against them…. They celebrated (again) like they had achieved something
Same as last year
Same as the year before
In the last they would have seen us as a stepping stone to a trophy
There trying to play they are not technically capable of playing

We will finish above them
Said it on here straight after our game against them…. They celebrated (again) like they had achieved something
Same as last year
Same as the year before
In the last they would have seen us as a stepping stone to a trophy
There trying to play they are not technically capable of playing
I truly can’t see Arteta there after Christmas
This rings true There trying to play they are not technically capable of playing

I truly can’t see Arteta there after Christmas
This rings true There trying to play they are not technically capable of playing
He will be
They don’t have a plan IMO so they don’t know what to change
Hence why they keep on doing what there doing

I'm all for the gooners getting kicked around a bit, but how McArthur only gets a yellow for wiping out Saka, I'll never know!!
If that's not violent conduct, then what is?

This?

8ae8793f14da76ddc403daa6e8946d4bY29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjI2MjQ4ODM0-2.60886820.jpg

Just looking ahead to January. Liverpool and Arsenal going to be missing a few big names due to the AFCON. Looks like it’s the last January one for a while.

Can’t wait for Klopp to start moaning!

I think our only player will be the lad still at Metz Pape Matar Sarr.

Just looking ahead to January. Liverpool and Arsenal going to be missing a few big names due to the AFCON. Looks like it’s the last January one for a while.

Can’t wait for Klopp to start moaning!

I think our only player will be the lad still at Metz Pape Matar Sarr.

Nice. Also Sarr should get some game time for Senegal (He's played in some of their qualifiers at least) so will be great to see him in action.

Back