• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

I hate the dippers but after this summer and Pep frankly being a classless nasty litte fudge I badly wanted a victim win.
MOTD still on the Kane train, I fudging despise City!! fudging everything they represent, the media fudge fest, everything, even fudging Oasis, scum club.

Silva slaloming past the entire Liverpool team, twice, was funny! Someone needs add the Benny Hill music to a video clip of that!

I hate the dippers but after this summer and Pep frankly being a classless nasty litte fudge I badly wanted a victim win.
MOTD still on the Kane train, I fudging despise City!! fudging everything they represent, the media fudge fest, everything, even fudging Oasis, scum club.

Yeah, that was Shearer...."Kane would score 40 goals a season playing for City". What a clam.

They won't rest until he's sold.

Great game yesterday, Emirates Marketing Project really should have been out of sight but they don’t have a world class striker. Can’t stand Salah but Son scored a goal like the one yesterday we’d all get a semi.

Not sure how Milner escaped a red card but then again he’s been getting away with it his entire career.

I think Chelsea will win the league as Emirates Marketing Project’s lack of options up front will haunt them. Liverpool will he fudged if Salah picks up an injury.

Back