• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

These last two games are just a gorgeous way to finish off the documentary. The behind-the-scenes bits will be so familiar to us, but now the boot is on the other foot.
(Please Norwich, don't do us in)

Ahh, finally, here comes Shearer with a sharp-tipped remark:

"When Arsenal needed performances most, the last two games in red-hot atmospheres, the players have failed to turn up. They've looked as if they ran on empty. They've been scared to perform in what is a brilliant atmosphere - Tottenham and again this evening at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We've never seen them perform at all and it really looked as if it's too much for them."

I would rather leave all the jokes and bragging rights until the job is officially done. Amazon yet may still have the ultimate ending for them. Not taking anything for granted yet, but at least we more leeway in the game than expected.
Having it in our hands was a bonus, just being able to avoid defeat and not have to win is an amazing bonus. Please Spurs just see it through. The next 6 days wlll drag

I would rather leave all the jokes and bragging rights until the job is officially done. Amazon yet may still have the ultimate ending for them. Not taking anything for granted yet, but at least we more leeway in the game than expected.
Having it in our hands was a bonus, just being able to avoid defeat and not have to win is an amazing bonus. Please Spurs just see it through. The next 6 days wlll drag

I'm letting myself enjoy tonight a little bit, in case the usual happens on Sunday.

Back