• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

anything tonight is a bonus, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are proper brick

10 wins 2 draws and 5 losses in 2022. 4 of those losses were against the top 4 as the table stands right now. The other was that weird match against Everton in which the guy tied himself to the goalpost. I’d say that their form wasn’t proper brick.
Add in the crowd and if Saudi Sportswashing Machine can get at Arsenal then I don’t think it’s an easy match for Arsenal at all.

2-1 Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
Shame Wood is unavailable think he would have done well, hopefully Wilson will do the business.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have earned 32 points in 17 league games in 2022, after taking only 11 points from their first 19 fixtures.

If they'd shown their 2022 form over the whole season they'd be level with us on 68 points

This is a very even match up IMO

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have earned 32 points in 17 league games in 2022, after taking only 11 points from their first 19 fixtures.

If they'd shown their 2022 form over the whole season they'd be level with us on 68 points

This is a very even match up IMO

There's going to be a psychological response one way or the other to last Thursday. Let's hope it's a negative one.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have taken 27 points at home this season
Arsenal have taken 28 points away from home this season

Pretty even I'd say

the arse are proper brick too, they lost 3-0 to us last week, and we are fudging useless

everyone is brick

everything is brick

I expect a brick result tonight

Saudi Sportswashing Machine should ahve the set piece advantage tonight. Gabriel is Arsenal's biggest player at 6 foot 2. Saudi Sportswashing Machine have their CBs, Wilson, Joelinton,....

Back