• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

wow. Final whistle now, and no more than a point against Palace and suddenly they need to go to Arsenal and fight for their lives!!!

Thing is. Everton have been stitched up there too, having to play on the Thursday not Wedsnesday, yet again benefitting Arsenal

Thing is. Everton have been stitched up there too, having to play on the Thursday not Wedsnesday, yet again benefitting Arsenal

Can argue it both ways though. Playing Thurs increases their chances of winning against Palace, in which case the Arsenal game is irrelevant

I think Everton will survive though, more because how bad the other two are, in particular Leeds

Oh i Agree, I dont see Leeds beating Brentford away, but tbh I just wanted Everton going into the last game needing a point to be sure.

They wont go down

I can see Everton scraping a late goal here

Agreed, and then getting a point on Thurs, in which case they're safe before the final game. That said, will they have any CBs available on Thurs?

I thought they were nailed on to win today though

Back