• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Quit your whining. City is a horrible, plastic club and no football fan wants to see them be successful, but to suggest the majority actually want Liverpool to win the league is ridiculous. Don't confuse the people with scouse loving journalists and former Liverpool players turned pundits.
If it makes him feel any better- I want them both to lose

I have to admit that having always been quite indifferent to Liverpool for most of my football supporting life I got sucked into the faux twitter rivalry that seemed to hit its heights after the 2-2 draw in 2018. Also doesn't help that my mate who is a Liverpool fan has always had it in for Spurs over decades. I desperately didn't want them to finally win the league again in 2020 but on reflection this was in part due to envy as we were on par with them as recently as 2018 and they've gone on to finish a job we had started and then stalled on.

However, I've come out the other side now (partly as a result of not using twitter or social media anymore -seriously try this it's great for your mental health!) and can see that Liverpool is a far more desirable choice than City to win the league, Chelsea to win the FA Cup and Madrid to win the champions League - by default I guess I want them to win the quadruple now :confused:

I cringe at all the 'it mean's more' crap and Klopp is obviously a bell end (though would love him if he was our bell end) but just can't look past the fact that City (or Chelsea) winning means absolutely nothing - there's nothing clever about having the wealth of a country behind you and buying your way to the top table as they've both done.

Moss is still blind as a bat. And Fabinho is still allowed to foul every 2 minutes without getting booked!
Moss is brick . Villa going about it same way as us 100 miles an hour and happy to leave a foot in. Cash tried a scissor early into game in a 50/50 clearance . Can’t stand them at all.

He’s equally as bad for both teams

John Moss is a fudging disgrace!! Playing advantage when villa need to play it backwards! fudging fat, unfit idiot!

Moss is brick . Villa going about it same way as us 100 miles an hour and happy to leave a foot in. Cash tried a scissor early into game in a 50/50 clearance . Can’t stand them at all.

He’s equally as bad for both teams
Fouling is all by Liverpool, but ignored by the corrupt clam

Back