• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Today's matches have me beaming and bouncing. Great day for football. Why, I even feel a song* coming on;

What a day this has been
What a rare mood I'm in
Why it's almost like being in love

There's a smile on my face
For the whole human race
Why it's almost like being in love

All the music of life seems to be
(Just) Like a bell that is ringing for me

And from the way that I feel
When the bell starts to peel
I would swear I was falling
I could swear I was falling
- It's almost like being in love

*My parents brought me here. Their album collection featured NKC big time. Rubbed off on me by audio ausmosis.

How are Jorginho and Rudiger not booked, the ref has lost this big time. Definite pen, James moves arm to stop ball on line stopping goal, red card all day long. Its was an automatic reaction, he probably didnt mean or want to do it but thems the rules.

We would have had TWO players sent off.

Well Well Well. Tottenham the only team left with a 100% record.

The bad news...We have the chance to go 2 pts clear with a home win against a team in the bottom half, we all know how that used to go.

New manager, new attitude. Lets hope so
The doctor will see you now…

6E4F7514-6E3C-4D37-8F7C-5C968F9A4CAB.jpeg

Remember last week some people on here claiming how a team like Man U would have no problems against Wolves? People need to realise there are no easy games in this league, even the ‘smaller’ clubs have some very good players and even the likes of Wolves/Watford will have periods of dominance….

How is that not a FK for Wolves??? Ahhh, united scored from it so it couldn't be a FK then. fudging tossers!

Back