• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

I worry about them appointing anyone. Having Woodward in charge of player recruitment and a some puppet doing the coaching is perfect really.

Yes. The lack two CMs but a decent manager could get more out of their squad than OGS does. Martial, Greenwood, Fernandes, DVDB, Rashford gives them good options going forward and Maguire and Wan Bissaka are decent PL players, and Henderson is a top keeper.

As long as Woodward stays it'll be fine. Mourinho now proving how much of a liability Woodward is.

Yes, with the resources/cash which they have, finishing outside the top 4 is appalling. If they flogged Pogba and De Gea and signed 2 CMs and a CB (oh, and got a new manager), they could challenge for the title

They don't have the quality to do this for a whole season. Just look at Everton now compared to the first month of the season.

Everton was a flash in the pan. Southampton have been running at top 4 form for over a year now

This might be the last time we see De Gea on the prem. next goal key though United more than capable of getting back into this

Since they got tonked by Leicester a year ago they have been playing at top 4 form (iirc) i wouldn't be writing them off.

It's a bit like us challenging for titles by form of a period of time that isn't the beginning and ending of the league..

They might be playing like a top four team but I haven't seen them in the top four for a while (ideally they'll nick a winner here)

To be fair to Ole he gets a lot of criticism but that half time sub was a master stroke. Taking off De Gea improves them no end

Back