• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Says a whole lot about how utter cack United are, when they repeatedly needs this kind of corruption to even be mid table.

West Brom have been very good here. Very, very unlucky not to be at least level. Puts our performance against them into perspective. Then again, United are very ordinary.

Says a whole lot about how utter cack United are, when they repeatedly needs this kind of corruption to even be mid table.

It's boring some of the fans too

Even as a United fan I'm finding our penalty luck bordering on parody at this point.
Mark, Manchester

SMS Message: United fan here. 44 penalties given in 127 games. I'm rather bored of winning games by penalties. Makes us look rubbish. Not the United way. from Martyn, Glasgow
United fan here. 44 penalties given in 127 games. I'm rather bored of winning games by penalties. Makes us look rubbish. Not the United way.

It's fudging disgusting the amount of help yanaited get from the refs and VAR.
Absolute sickening!!
WBA are well and truly getting shafted up the ass here! With a pineapple!

I am pretty sure Son had a penalty disallowed for a worse run-up to a spot kick than that
And was booked and now allowed to retake! I have never seen that happen before or since. Ditto someone being penalised for being handball after being fouled in the case of Moura recently!

Back