• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

I think that is a lazy, stereotypical view just because he does well at Leicester. He has great movement, good touch, good awareness and is a very good finisher. I think he would score goals in any team.
He would
Just no where near as many unless the team played counter attacking
That’s why he is at Leicester and not at a top side
He is very effective at that game and fair play to him for making big money out of it
He has worked hard at his game and he abs improved

He would
Just no where near as many
That’s why he is at Leicester and not at a top side
He is very effective at that game
I
He is at Leicester as he turned down a very big money move to Arsenal.

and you can’t actually say ‘nowhere near as many’ as a fact. He might get even more. Having good touch, movement, awareness and finishing ability tends to mean you’ll score goals.

He is at Leicester as he turned down a very big money move to Arsenal.

and you can’t actually say ‘nowhere near as many’ as a fact. He might get even more. Having good touch, movement, awareness and finishing ability tends to mean you’ll score goals.
Maybe
But again that’s your opinion
And he did turn down arsenal which shows he probably knew his level
But some teams may not play to his strengths
Not many top teams play counter attacking and long balls

Maybe
But again that’s your opinion
And he did turn down arsenal which shows he probably knew his level
But some teams may not play to his strengths
Not many top teams play counter attacking and long balls
Or that he actually has some loyalty to the club who made him?

IMO he would’ve been brilliant at Arsenal and I was very pleased when he knocked them back.

I also think it is a disservice to say that about Rogers’ Leicester. They play some nice stuff with lots of technical players and very attacking fullbacks. I think they can (and do) play both ways, with them going more counter attacking against the big teams and them looking to controll possession against the rest.

Or that he actually has some loyalty to the club who made him?

IMO he would’ve been brilliant at Arsenal and I was very pleased when he knocked them back.

I also think it is a disservice to say that about Rogers’ Leicester. They play some nice stuff with lots of technical players and very attacking fullbacks. I think they can (and do) play both ways, with them going more counter attacking against the big teams and them looking to controll possession against the rest.
When they have the ball and play football they tend to lose

Another lazy stereotype.... This season they lost badly to West Ham when dominating possession but beat Burnley and West Brom comfortably when doing so.
And who else did they just beat playing counter attacking? Arsenal
But lost to Villa playing possession football
It’s the same with wolves too
It’s how West Ham beat those teams. Let them have the ball knowing that their set up is all around counter attacking
There is nothing wrong with that as a tactic if it suits your players
Their issue is as has always been shown with Brenda...no plan B

Last edited:
And who else did they just beat playing counter attacking? Arsenal
But lost to Villa playing possession football
It’s the same with wolves too
It’s how West Ham beat those teams. Let them have the ball knowing that their set up is all around counter attacking
There is nothing wrong with that as a tactic if it suits your players
Their issue is as has always been shown with Brenda...no plan B
Except they beat both WBA and Burnley by dominating possession, which counters your argument.

Come on Sheffield! Sander Berge is playing magnificently! Too bad the others can't put away the chances he creates! They will probably get punished for not taking their chances.

Jesus, how much propaganda can you fit in before kick off. The players are gonna have to be ready 30 mins early before long.

Back