• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Having watched Southampton today and much of West Ham yesterday, i think both are well drilled in a system and a set style of play, it bodes well for us that we had periods of being completely dismissive of their plan and blew them away for periods of the game.

City yesterday looked a bit like us under Poch where they kept the ball moving but we're just not hurting West Ham enough.
City are suffering from a manager needing to refresh the squad
They really remind me of us

Cant overly enjoy that result yet. We need to do the business tomorrow night to make it enjoyable.

Annoyingly we should be having the chance to go top with a win at Burnley. But then again if we did have that option, I think we know how it ends

Cant overly enjoy that result yet. We need to do the business tomorrow night to make it enjoyable.

Annoyingly we should be having the chance to go top with a win at Burnley. But then again if we did have that option, I think we know how it ends
Ultimately a draw of Rapeceister V Gonns would have been best. But I do love when they lose.

We have Burnley, Brighton and WBA before the international break. We really need some points now as the run we have afterwards is a little scary: City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Palace, Liverpool, Leicester and Wolves.

We have Burnley, Brighton and WBA before the international break. We really need some points now as the run we have afterwards is a little scary: City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Palace, Liverpool, Leicester and Wolves.
And were more than good enough to get maximum points on the board
And the run after are 6 pointers suddenly as the point swing can be so key in the head to head games

Back