• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

I don’t think so but who knows
It’s a strange league
There’s a lot to like about Villa. Their really well set up and they know their jobs. Their depth is probably nil, but it’s 34 more games for them

I’ve heard from 4 mates tonight who support Norwich, Everton, West Ham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine and they All said we’re the best team they have seen this season by some way...
but we’re 6th having dropped 4 points from winning positions against a decent side (today) and a pub side

Petulant kick out by Jimenez, very similar to Sonny's red card v Chelsea, nothing given, Mr Oliver on VAR, quelle surprise...

Said exactly the same last night. Difference is Poch gets kicked in the balls and shows he has a pair by not reacting, where Rudiger shows he has none by going down like he's taken two barrels from a shotgun when he was hardly touched. Mind you Poch didn't have to put up with a racist crowd :rolleyes:

Early ko. West Ham v City. Do I really want to be reminded of a certain comeback every 10 minutes. Mute button at the ready

Back