• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

And wellbeck
Amazing what a good coach can do

I like Potter, and you've made a veyr good case for him, but I dont see Levy going for him. I think he'd need to perform at a team a bit higher in the league first - a Villa, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Ham etc and get them into the top 6 for one season

I like Potter, and you've made a veyr good case for him, but I dont see Levy going for him. I think he'd need to perform at a team a bit higher in the league first - a Villa, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Ham etc and get them into the top 6 for one season
Which is part of the problem with the way clubs are run
Great coaches don’t get a chance
Then stagnate at their club and are then written off

Which is part of the problem with the way clubs are run
Great coaches don’t get a chance
Then stagnate at their club and are then written off

I think they need to move on regularly like Rodgers did.

Lets say Steve Bruce gets fired in the summer. Potter should go there and try to get them into the top half for 2-3 consecutive seasons

And whilst Villa have a tough run in, win their games in hand and they're level with us

I'd like City to win this, but with a hard fought battle to tire them out and a couple injuries too!

Should be red!!

I don’t think it is. He hasn’t gone over the ball, the ball is high. It’s mistimed but there is clearly no intent there, he’s just a second too late.

If that’s a red, I think we’re encouraging a non contact sport.

But the commentators agree with you so what do I know?

Back