• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Klopp is losing it big time! His interviews are just an endless stream of incoherent rambling now. (even more than he used to).

Fat Sam needs to make up his mind what he's whinging about.

The Prem didn't "completely ignore" WBA's requests, they said no, as he also states.

Burnley concede straight away.

Pope maybe could have done better, but PEA should have been closed down way sooner

Pope maybe could have done better? Hugo gets a lot of brick for mistakes not nearly as bad as that. They skirted over it on BT just now and the likes of Rio haven’t been slow to hammer Lloris.

Popes a decent keeper but I’m not sure he’s an upgrade on what we have.

Pope maybe could have done better? Hugo gets a lot of brick for mistakes not nearly as bad as that. They skirted over it on BT just now and the likes of Rio haven’t been slow to hammer Lloris.

Popes a decent keeper but I’m not sure he’s an upgrade on what we have.

Yep, it’s often said that conceding at the near post is always a keeper mistake which I don’t agree with, but in this case I think it was.

Not a strong enough hand and also a question on the starting position.

Last edited:
How’s Saka still on the pitch . He’s got away with a few.

Peters first tackle booking. Scum ponce went down like he’d been shot. The screaming was embarrassing

That’s a pen though, fudges sake!

wow, no pen! Well 1 all on pen decisions then.

Laughable the Fulham one is handball and that isn’t. That one was much more a handball even allowing for the nonsense differentiation between attackers and defenders. But it’s a decision in our favour that won us two points and another that could cost Woolwich two points so I’m all for it...

Back