• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Think it was for the kick wasn’t it, after the contact to the back of TAA’s head, he raises his leg and trips Calvert Lewin. I honestly thought TAA’s reaction to it was most telling, he looked very sheepish, I didn’t see him complain and seemed to hide away trying to avoid a card?
Same here. Amazed he didn't get a red for it - clearly intentional with no attempt to play the ball.

Agreed. If he didn't kick out, it shouldn't be a pen, if he did, should have been a red.

Also, bonus penalty content, the incident at the end of the Fulham game, MotD were all in that it should have been a penalty, I think that's just a keeper making a save and the momentum of both players causing a coming together, I wouldn't have given a penalty for it either.

Imagine the table stays similar through the last game. Would we want West Ham to get the 4th Champions League spot to deny Liverpool and Chelsea?

Same old ManU...

11 - Since his Premier League debut in February 2020, Bruno Fernandes (11) has himself scored more goals from the penalty spot than any other team besides Man Utd in the competition (Chelsea and Leicester, 9). Habit.

PENandes has scored from the spot as many times in past 13 months as Kane’s in 4 seasons, just to emphasise quite how generous officials are at gifting ManU penalty kicks.

Last edited:
I didn't realise how prolific Rashford had been, apparently he's now tied for United goals scored with Beckham, who I can remember scoring at least 400 times against us alone.

Ludicrous foul throw in that Leicester/Villa game. Pundits on MOTD saying they don't get called... Serge says fudge off.

sexy :oops:

@SkySportsStatto

Total goal attempts for the 2 PL games between Brighton & Crystal Palace this season:

Brighton 45 shots (8 on target) - 1 point
Crystal Palace 4 shots (3 on target) - 4 points

Back