• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Impressive from Southampton. They are the team that resembles us in the early days of Poch. Not sure they'll keep it up the second half. Will defo need another goal.

Definitely. Because somebody in a Liverpool shirt is going to throw himself to the floor in the box and con them a pen at some point in the 2nd half

They will regret that, just like we did

Gutted we didn't beat them. Was a balanced game.

A big question for me is whether Alli and Bale can come good. We will need rotation or to cover injuries. Can Mourinho get Bale and Alli firing? If so then we could have staying power. Relying on Kane and Son, they won't have enough to deliver in every game. I expect Bergwijn to come good. Can Bale, Alli, Moura even Lamela?

I'm watching this on a channel that has Andy Townsend as a co-comm. He and whoever his colleague is are practically dribbling in anticipation of a Liverpool goal.

Gutted we didn't beat them. Was a balanced game.

A big question for me is whether Alli and Bale can come good. We will need rotation or to cover injuries. Can Mourinho get Bale and Alli firing? If so then we could have staying power. Relying on Kane and Son, they won't have enough to deliver in every game. I expect Bergwijn to come good. Can Bale, Alli, Moura even Lamela?

Oh believe me, working in Liverpool, in a store full of Liverpool fans, nobody would was more gutted. Sadly once we missed those 2 chances in quick succession, you knew exactly what was coming. Just a matter of when.

I was really hoping Bale would start to show more by now, but now I am starting to fear it might not happen. His hair is starting to look his main priority at present.
Think Alli will go on loan to PSG, despite what is being said in the recent statements.
Dont see Moura and Lamela improving on what they are now.

Oh believe me, working in Liverpool, in a store full of Liverpool fans, nobody would was more gutted. Sadly once we missed those 2 chances in quick succession, you knew exactly what was coming. Just a matter of when.

I was really hoping Bale would start to show more by now, but now I am starting to fear it might not happen. His hair is starting to look his main priority at present.
Think Alli will go on loan to PSG, despite what is being said in the recent statements.
Dont see Moura and Lamela improving on what they are now.

You live in Liverpool? What happened? Were you Hitler in a previous life or something?

Back