• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Still annoyed that they beat Chavski on the one occasion I actually wanted chavs to win a game!
Me too, plus Sheffield United! Emirates Marketing Project are pretty good at it too, would not be surprised to see Goons pick up points against Liverpool and City.

I think Southampton is one of the best PL teams to watch ...

Sonny, Moura and Harry check the unselfish play by Redmond for their goal ... ..

Who do we want to finish 4th now? I'm confused
I know it’s difficult but for me if there is any way Chelsea can come 5th that’s my preference. If it’s between United and Leicester I have to reluctantly go for Leicester, as I don’t think they’ll make use if the extra cash and status of CL as much as United will. But it’s a really tough one...

Chelsea - Norwich
Leicester - Sheffield United
Crystal Palace - Manchester United

Tottenham - Leicester
Liverpool - Chelsea
Manchester United - West Ham

Chelsea - Wolverhampton
Leicester - Manchester United

Unless Norwich can spring a surprise I think it will be hard for both United and Leicester to catch Chelsea.

I know it’s difficult but for me if there is any way Chelsea can come 5th that’s my preference. If it’s between United and Leicester I have to reluctantly go for Leicester, as I don’t think they’ll make use if the extra cash and status of CL as much as United will. But it’s a really tough one...

Yeah I had come around to liking the idea of Leicester dropping like a stone and missing out, but you are right. United getting top 4 would probably give them a lot of momentum/media tossfest etc. And they would be able to strengthen with CL football. Where as I would take the risk of Leicester trying to strengthen, having CL football might see them struggle with the squad depth etc.
Either way, we need to make use of this next window to keep up!

Chelsea - Norwich
Leicester - Sheffield United
Crystal Palace - Manchester United

Tottenham - Leicester
Liverpool - Chelsea
Manchester United - West Ham

Chelsea - Wolverhampton
Leicester - Manchester United

Unless Norwich can spring a surprise I think it will be hard for both United and Leicester to catch Chelsea.
Chelsea beat Norwich, United and Leicester both win
We beat Leicester, Liverpool beat Chelsea, United beat West Ham.
Wolves go into a 2-0 early lead against Chelsea, so United and Leicester play out a 0-0 draw knowingly sending the chavs out of CL on GD....

Back