• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Chelsea have CL sewn up, so they're happy to drop points when they can inconvenience us. Gave West Ham the win they needed to stay up, losing to Sheffield Utd so they stay above us. They'll win against Norwich, might get a draw at Liverpool and then throw their last game against Wolves.

Going down like a wet fart. They're absolutely horrible.

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Norwich. I think it goes back to the 80s when a few of our players moved from us to them. So I feel a bit sad to see them drop back down but they have been truly bad. Yet they seemed to start off the season playing good attacking football that was enjoyable to watch. Or maybe I am misremembering that? Either way, the latter part of the season they don't seem to have put up much fight.

Chelsea have CL sewn up, so they're happy to drop points when they can inconvenience us. Gave West Ham the win they needed to stay up, losing to Sheffield Utd so they stay above us. They'll win against Norwich, might get a draw at Liverpool and then throw their last game against Wolves.
United and Leicester win and their out the top 4
City seem to think they have won their appeal too

that is brilliant

I wonder if they will be as much nashing of teeth/foaming at the mouth from the fans as there was on here after they beat us.:D

this is a mild one.

“Supporters needs to get off Frank's back. He has not had the ability to buy any players he wants yet to solve our defense. It is clear we have a bottom half defense and quite possibly the worst starting goalkeeper in the Prem. None of Zouma, Rudiger, or Christiansen ever learn from their mistakes so that is a serious issue but I can't speak for what Lampard does in training to remedy this. It is clear we need reinforcements, I would start with a new keeper because if we get someone in there with confidence and who is an actual shot stopper that would do our back line a world of good and we can only make 1 or 2 replacements instead of making 5 or 6 panic buys and spend over the odds for players.”

sound familiar?

from the shed end

this is a mild one.

“Supporters needs to get off Frank's back. He has not had the ability to buy any players he wants yet to solve our defense. It is clear we have a bottom half defense and quite possibly the worst starting goalkeeper in the Prem. None of Zouma, Rudiger, or Christiansen ever learn from their mistakes so that is a serious issue but I can't speak for what Lampard does in training to remedy this. It is clear we need reinforcements, I would start with a new keeper because if we get someone in there with confidence and who is an actual shot stopper that would do our back line a world of good and we can only make 1 or 2 replacements instead of making 5 or 6 panic buys and spend over the odds for players.”

sound familiar?

from the shed end

funny isn’t it, my perception is that he’s done an annoyingly good job there so far

Looks like Bournemouth may actually win a game. Along with Villa's win it keeps the West Ham relegation hopes going a little longer.
Love it. What about Leicester though, they looked nailed on for CL yet United can go push them into 5th and I wouldn’t want to be relying on City not being banned...

Two of their remaining games are six pointers (Watford and Villa), and the other is United. Hopefully 3 losses and fudge off back to where they belong.

Back