• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Finishing above Goons was a nice by product of our recent improvement, managing to do it again this season will be something akin to when they still managed to do when they started their decline and we started to improve. Moreso when it came at the expense of CL rather than the ‘third in a row horse race season.’
It’s not that I want to send anyone a message or gloat, I just enjoy not receiving the messages and gloating. If we can do it with good grace then great, I just know that if we don’t we’ll be be greeted with plenty of tweets, player selfies and a pre season of media articles on how Arteta is already superior to Mourinho.
There’s no extra points for winning a derby but the extra emotion it invokes is still a part of why I love (and sometimes hate!) watching the games.

And United awarded their 66th penalty of the season
Which never was. Fernandes momentum carried himself into the Villa defender. Can't blame Moss for giving it but surely the VAR can see the Villa defender just stood his ground? Having said that, Moss was quick to give it like the one v us, closet Utd. fan?

Back