• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

VAR will seriously be the end of them, they simply won’t get this amount of luck again.

Ham Salad has his card marked now as well

VAR wouldn't have made a difference to the winner at the weekend, would it? Dodgy diving free kick but not every decision will be reviewed.
Teams like Liverpool will find a ay to get round it.

I am yet to meet a glory hunting City fan, I know a few who've been fans for decades, the majority of Liverppol "fans" I know have never been to a game.
Yeah.
I know two City fans. One is nearly 50 and the other is my brother-in-law.
Both suffered through harder tundra-like periods of supporting their team, like we have done. I don't like what their team now is but I don't begrudge the longer-suffering fans their joy.

I am yet to meet a glory hunting City fan, I know a few who've been fans for decades, the majority of Liverppol "fans" I know have never been to a game.

They seem to have a hard time attracting glory hunters, which makes the so called market value of the sponsorship deals their owners are paying for even more of a joke. Nobody cares about them at all.

Yeah.
I know two City fans. One is nearly 50 and the other is my brother-in-law.
Both suffered through harder tundra-like periods of supporting their team, like we have done. I don't like what their team now is but I don't begrudge the longer-suffering fans their joy.

I had a mate who worked at The Guardian and he had a season ticket and he went up to all weekend home games even back when they were in 3rd division, he passed away 4 years ago but he was over the moon about getting the better of United after virtually 60 years in their shadow.

I still don't understand, in the year 2019, why we can't have access to the sound mix through our remote controls and turn down the goddamned commentators when we're watching. Better yet, do like they do in NHL, with home and away commentators. Would be far less annoying to listen to a spurs friendly dude talking when we play.

The same reason only exclusive broadcast packages are available, that in any other commercial field would be deemed anti-competitive.

The only Emirates Marketing Project fans I know are all Mancs born and bred (yet to meet a ManUre fan who is actually from the Manchester o_O) who’ve watched their club languish in the shadow of local reds for decades, so I don’t begrudge them their silverware and remind them that it’s only because they won the Arab lotto if they gloat :D

They seem to have a hard time attracting glory hunters, which makes the so called market value of the sponsorship deals their owners are paying for even more of a joke. Nobody cares about them at all.

Most football fans aren’t shameless enough to change allegiances, so guess it’ll take a few more years before we notice glory-hunting youngsters adding to their ranks. Just as how I only knew a handful of Chelsea fans up until a decade ago but now I see almost as many chavs smoking outside local Wetherspoon wearing that shirt as I do Goons.

Was watching the Manc derby the other day in a pub in London and when City scored the packed pub was utterly silent. Not even a solitary shout.

We have destiny

City have slavery
City have scum
City have Johnny-come-lately fans
City have oil money
City have embezzlement and fraud
City have an empty stadium
City have no heart
City have no soul
City have over a dozen less titles than us
City have no European cups

We are LFC.

You should print that on a t-shirt and flog it round Ain'tField.

Sane has been brick since coming on. Pep is livid with him!

Easily the most bizarre aspect of the game. Thought it was the right call to replace Foden, then he plays so tame and lifeless, like he didn't want to win. Scarcely showed any pace down the wing or tried to beat a man one-on-one.

Pizzed off because he doesn't get more playing time?

Easily the most bizarre aspect of the game. Thought it was the right call to replace Foden, then he plays so tame and lifeless, like he didn't want to win. Scarcely showed any pace down the wing or tried to beat a man one-on-one.

Pizzed off because he doesn't get more playing time?

He's an absurdly good player - but only some of the time. Certainly not one you can count on or build a team around. He's not really proved that he can play well against teams who defend really deep, which is a problem as that's what 70% of matches are when you're one of the top 4 teams in the league.

Gonna be a hell of a last matchday. Did it ever happen before that all top six spors were undecided going into the final gameweek?

Sky must be happy with this.

Foden is one of the best young English prospects I've seen for years, with the ability to run games from midfield, something we've been looking for years, he's lacking in experience at the top level and needs to play in important games like this to develop. I'm more than pleased to see him get a chance rather than Sane or any other foreign player. Seem all rather hypocritical to praise Poch for giving youth a chance and condem Pep, it's going to be far harder for Foden at City than any other club to break through and it's good to see him play.

Sky Red ..oh sorry sky sports has been insufferable last couple of months with spit the dog and big nose banging on about their respective clubs.........i miss the impartiality of pundits now,its like social club with each pundit coming on with their old jerseys tucked under their shirt and tie....never get a balanced view on any game anymore.

How many times have we got to hear from Neville on whats wrong at Utd....another twenty minute rant last night ,fudge off we don't care ok.....and Carragher saying it be this and that if liverpool don't win the title for 20th time after each liverpool game ...can't wait for the season to end so we dont have to hear those two bangng on again again again....

Back