• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

That’s avoiding the problem rather than fixing it, if we keep moaning about it sooner or later they will employ some competent ones.

Fulham putting up the usual good fight then.

Massive power cut here today, LE1 & LE2 all out until this evening. Might put the Leicester Bournemouth game out of action.

Bit of a tinkler if you’ve driven up from Bournemouth today!! :(

Fulham putting up the usual good fight then.

Massive power cut here today, LE1 & LE2 all out until this evening. Might put the Leicester Bournemouth game out of action.

Bit of a tinkler if you’ve driven up from Bournemouth today!! :(
I'm fairly sure the game being called off isn't the bad bit about driving to Leicester.

I'm fairly sure the game being called off isn't the bad bit about driving to Leicester.
Powers back now anyway, so false alarm.

(Thank feck. I’m laid up with pneumonia and that’s one less excuse for the Mrs stalling on sticking the fudging kettle on love!!!!!)

Watford are dominating Man Utd in the first 15 mins of this game, still 0-0. Barca should kill them in the Champs League.

Watford are dominating Man Utd in the first 15 mins of this game, still 0-0. Barca should kill them in the Champs League.
Watford have been dominating pretty much the entire game so far. United will win 2-0, although they've been utter brick

Looks like the relegation will be settled relatively early this year. Huddersfield are relegated and Fulham are on the brink (must win next game). Cardiff will keep fans of the teams above suffering for a few more weeks, but will probably make their own fans suffer more.

At least it wasn't a thumping win for Utd, keeps us ahead on goal difference for now.

I'm writing off Anfield, so if we are still in the top 4 after that game, then we're doing ok. Got to win our home games.

Luke Shaw - what a strange accent on him. Sounds a bit like a foreigner speaking English quite well. He doesn't sound 100% British to me. :p

Back