• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

If Chelsea get a transfer ban and Hazard goes (99% he will) it's like us losing Bale and not being able to spend the money.

I assume that Higuain will have to return at the end of the season as well?

Very important result for us. Now, even if we lose at Anfield (assuming it's not by a cricket score, we rarely get smashed under Poch) then we will still be in the top 4 after the next round of fixtures is complete.

1 point from the last 6, that's a big opportunity missed by Chelsea.

*edit -- and I think our 2 league games after Anfield will now be Palace at home and Huddersfield at home. Great chance to build some momentum in the new stadium (Emirates Marketing Project at home in champs league between these two games I think).

All in our hands.

Last edited:
If Chelsea get a transfer ban and Hazard goes (99% he will) it's like us losing Bale and not being able to spend the money.
Can’t decide if Chelsea not being able to bring in this years Capoue, Chiriches, Paulinho, Soldado, Chadli, etc is a good thing or a bad thing!!!

Re. Abramovich, when he took over Chelsea he was pretty much the only owner of his kind in world football wasn't he? They could buy any player from any club and pay mind boggling amounts in fees and wages.

But now, he isn't even in a class of his own in England, nevermind the world. Emirates Marketing Project's owners have blown hmi out of the water, Man Utd have become even more of a money-making juggernaut and those 2 can outspend Chelsea for any player. PSG have come on the scene, again able to pay more than Roman. Real Madrid and Barca have done what Utd have done and become commercial giants of the game, so they too can outspend. With Juventus and Bayern not as far away as they once were in terms of financial power either.

So it's just a lot harder for them and him now. They have won it all under his ownership, but the chance of making a legacy club, of turning Chelsea into Barca, that's gone forever now. So maybe he is getting a bit jaded with it all.

Didn’t know where best to put this but I’d love to see this in the PL. Not going to happen I know but at least Dean would have nowhere to hide then..

Just looked him up and he’s moving to The Championship as he’s studying at John Moores University

Back