• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

I know if we're being ambitious we should probably want a Chelsea result here but having a good old laugh at this.

I know if we're being ambitious we should probably want a Chelsea result here but having a good old laugh at this.

Tbh for us to win the league we would probably have to win at least 2 of the 3 away games at Cheslea,City and Liverpool. We might snatch a couple of draws or one win, so I think 3rd spot is the realistic target, and defintiely securing a Top 4 slot.
Chelsea getting a hammering gives us a 10pts gap which would be vital.
United have some tough matches coming up too which helps

Tbh for us to win the league we would probably have to win at least 2 of the 3 away games at Cheslea,City and Liverpool. We might snatch a couple of draws or one win, so I think 3rd spot is the realistic target, and defintiely securing a Top 4 slot.

Yeah for sure, I said in the match thread that any realistic go at the title would probably need at least 7 points from those 3 aways (with 6 probably needing to come from the Etihad and Anfield) and I don't think our performances really indicate we can go and do that but always good to dream.

As it is, I don't think we'll win the title but I also don't think we'll finish behind Chelsea. They look brick. In fact, there is a good chance we'll be the only London team in the CL again next season too (so maybe we can whip out the signs again :D).

Either way, its a win win win for me. Any of the 3 possible results has positive implications for us and a Chelsea humiliation is always funny.

It's 11 really as we are so far ahead of them on GD

Back