• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Nearly time for BT to get their tissues out. Hudson-Odoi warming up.

Have a feeling if he scores for Chelsea if the next few games it will be rated Goal of the Seasson by BT and Sky

That's changed the atmosphere in the ground. Yep, they can get back to singing anti-Tottenham songs instead of cheering their own team on I suppose

Whatever happens in this game, hopefully we beat utd tomorrow and then Chelsea beat Arsenal next week. That should mean top 4 is pretty much secure for us and we can have an outside chance of the title if we can stay on Liverpool's tale.

Whatever happens in this game, hopefully we beat utd tomorrow and then Chelsea beat Arsenal next week. That should mean top 4 is pretty much secure for us and we can have an outside chance of the title if we can stay on Liverpool's tale.

upload_2019-1-12_19-43-8.jpeg

Do you think pink suits me ?

Last edited:
View attachment 5749

Do think pink suits me ?

Goes nicely with this tie imo:

Gerry-Francis-has-teamed-up-with-new-West-Brom-head-coach-Tony-Pulis.jpg

Fabinho looks like a very good player. Would have been good for us in the defensive 2. So far looking like a better bet than Keita. At least he has settled in quicker.

Last edited:
Bournemouth were all over them for the first 30 minutes but looks like they will regret not scoring during that spell. Everton look very average for the
Money they’ve spent.

Gomes is a bit of a dingdong and will be lucky to make it to the end without a red.

Back