• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Where are Liverpool going to drop the rest of these points, then? Apart from when we beat them, obviously.

Emirates Marketing Project deserved it without dominating. Other than the chance Mane hit the post with and the scuff shot Salah had Liverpool didn’t create too much. They’ve had the rub of the green in the other big games they’ve had but they didn’t tonight. Still think it will be between those two for the title but at least Liverpool have lost a game.

Depends on how you watch that game, City may not have torn Pool apart, but they controlled the game, nullified all three of Pools front line for the vast majority of game.

Penalty call on Sterling should have been given and the game would have been dead at 60 odd minutes.

Pool was left hoping for a counter break, I think it was clear who was the better side on the night (and that's with KDB not coming on).

It certainly wasn’t boring and I enjoyed it but when they say best game of the season I’d say it’s comparable to Watford Bournemouth just with more at stake and bigger reputations.

City missed de Bruyne who is a different class but you’re right Fernandinho is still key for them, along with Kompany and Aguero who despite a poor 2nd half got a goal out of very little at a good time.

I don’t see Pep adequately replacing those type of players and a lot like the idealistic Wenger will probably being in 3 5ft 8 technical midfielders instead.

Generally agree, the game was more interesting than entertaining. The fact that the stakes are high is of course a huge part of it and explains why I'm more interested in watching this match rather than Watford - Bournemouth.

What did he say?

They had been saying how its good that this season we have a title race and asked Neville if was actually a 3 horse race and were Spurs contenders. He very abruptly said no, that our squad was not deep enough and not on the same level as those two.

Perhaps there is truth in it, but was just they way he dismissed us

Where are Liverpool going to drop the rest of these points, then? Apart from when we beat them, obviously.

Brighton away next could be tricky.

They had been saying how its good that this season we have a title race and asked Neville if was actually a 3 horse race and were Spurs contenders. He very abruptly said no, that our squad was not deep enough and not on the same level as those two.

Perhaps there is truth in it, but was just they way he dismissed us

He’s like the rest - a professional guesser. None of them have a clue what is going to happen, it’s all just bluster to fill hours of airtime.

Hardly any that jump out at you.

United away is the biggest chance.
Everton away....nah
Have us and Chelsea at home and basically that's it from the leading pack.

Can only see complacency being their biggest threat and how seriously they take the CL. As somebody previously mentioned, Pep will priortise winning the CL over the league, whereas Klopp is possibly the opposite

Back