• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Thank feck for that!

Thought that the Goons were destined to snatch an undeserved draw when Aguero messed up that one-on-one :eek:

I thought it would be hard for Arse to find a worse DM that Coq-up-lin or Elneny.
Arsenal: Challenge accepted, here comes Guendouzi!

Last edited:
I thought it would be hard for Arse to find a worse DM that Coq-up-lin or Elneny.
Arsenal: Challenge accepted, here comes Guendouzi!

He's young for the position but looks a prospect even if he was caught out a few times.

City never really got out of first gear and were comfortable all over

City looked pretty good at times, a lot more to come from them. Mendy is class, he's gonna add a lot to their game this season imo.

Goons were good at home last season so good to see them take an early loss.

I'd play like absolute shyte if I had to wear one of those gawdawful shirts.

My balls would shrivel pulling that thing on. And, apparently, theirs does, too.

He's young for the position but looks a prospect even if he was caught out a few times.

City never really got out of first gear and were comfortable all over
He looked WAY out out of his depths. Nowhere near good enough. But I'm not complaining. I hope they continue to play him!

5 words, City will win the league.

Some of their movement today was scary and this was without the likes of Debruyne, Guardiola has seamlessly integrated Mahrez into that already formidable attack when it looked a case of square peg in round hole.

I thought City were rubbish, if they had played against a side with more composure they would have let in 4, their goalie makes Lloris look like Inesta and their suicide passing at the back and middle was terrible. They have so much threat up front they got away with it.

I thought City were rubbish, if they had played against a side with more composure they would have let in 4, their goalie makes Lloris look like Inesta and their suicide passing at the back and middle was terrible. They have so much threat up front they got away with it.
£50 they win the league?

-------------bravo (ok, he's sh1t)
danillo-----kompany----otamendi-----zichencko
-------------------delph
foden-------de bruyne--------d.silva.......sane
------------------jesus

That's a team of players they could have played v Arsenal, but none of them started. It will be tough to stop them winning the league, but I'd expect things to be closer than last season -- surely they won't get 100 points again.

Think Mendy will get caught out lots, good going forward with space to attack, but lost the ball/misplaced passed/miscontrolled etc loads of times which is dangerous especially as he tucks in.

Managers with any sense would target that side, as his cover is Stones.

Back