• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

I could see Emirates Marketing Project winning by four or five and Swansea by a couple, but the swing required is too large. But imagine if Emirates Marketing Project get a couple of early goals.

P.S. Here are the football ground altitudes.

The 10 Highest Grounds in England and Wales (2008)
No. Stadium Name Home To Height (feet)
1 The Hawthorns West Bromwich Albion 552
2 Boundary Park Oldham Athletic 526
3 Vale Park Port Vale 520
4 The Crown Ground Accrington Stanley 516
5 Moss Rose Macclesfield Town 513
6 Spotland Rochdale 498
7 Molineux Wolverhampton Wanderers 483
8 St Andrews Birmingham City 432
9 The Britannia Stadium Stoke City 431
10 Adams Park Wycombe Wanderers 413

Source: http://www.midfielddynamo.com/stadia/england_highest.htm

Going to a my local clubs wake on Sunday....... will be Swansea's last Premiership game for a good while,was nice only being 10 minutes away from seeing premiership football if i wanted too,though in the last two league games against Tottenham there was no chance of getting a away ticket, so at least that stressful situation has gone now.

They should have stayed up, how Huddersfield are above them shows how inept they've been,the club isn't in a good position off the field too,they were taken over by american owners, the chairman sold his shares behind the trusts back,bricky managers appointments,players be leaving too...can't see them coming back up for a good few years where they at now.

Oh well, will still apply for Cardiff tickets but with 40k season ticket holders,might as well be tinkling into the wind lol...

Feck picked the wrong game to go to,thought Spurs game be a drab one all and decided to go to go local ......tinkle poor...though 20,000 singing their dislike of Mark Hughes was quite amusing anyway...

Dunk and Otamendi.... Must have thrown darts at a board with all the defender names on it to come up with that. How many og did Dunk get? 5-6? And Otamendi is the weakest link in that City team.
What a tosser.

I think Roy Hodgson deserves some special praise this season.
He seems like a very nice guy and he worked wonders this season at the Eagles!

Have to hold my hands up, I thought he was an appalling appointment.

I should say I was quite tinkled off at the time that they wanted to have a change of style, got in a good young coach, and then didnt hold their nerve. Particularly as, while results were bad, they looked to be making a reasonable transition.

Then they went with this doddery old dinosaur instead.

But, full credit where its due, he has done a remarkable job. Not only in getting results, but in getting them playing some good stuff and doing so with a major injury list. Should be in the running for manager of the year for me. ALong with Poch, Dyche, Hughton and Guardiola.

Obviously Klopp would win it though ;)

Didn't Otamendi make the PL All-star team? It's far more than just Crooks picking him.
Would Otamendi be there if he played for any team in the lower half? No. He's picked because he plays for the Champions, not because of his performances, because they are nowhere near team of the season quality.

Back