• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Here's how it all goes down from here:

Spurs knock 10 past Leicester Ladies with Kane potting six. Wins the Golden Boot again.

Salah twangs a toenail tendon (high boot, a la Mane) early on and has to come off. Big doubt for CL final. Brighton players are offered all the PL merit money and a decent percentage of TV bonuses if they can win and get Brighton into the top 10. That, a stirring team talk from Hughton, and a sly barrel of cash from Roman Abramovich sees them - with nothing to lose - play out of their minds and beat Liverpool.

Chelsea win, pip Liverpool to fourf place. Chaotic season still sees Conte leave.

Real Madrid win CL final. Late, dodgy pen for Ronaldo. Atleti win Europa League. Madrid a happy riot.

Arsenal and Chelsea immediately begin a crippling bidding war for new managers and players.

Tart talk, tears and tumbleweeds at Anfield.

MegaLane opens and the New PL Era begins.

Chelsea are in form, theyll dismantle them.

Then it comes down to getting something from Arsenal, which they are capable of, but who knows what Arsenal will show up?

I also said in another post "Huddersfield are stuffed" and that "they dont have it in them to defend a full game".

Goes to show what I know! Fair play to them.

Looks like Swansea are down, baring a 10 goal swing.

But wait! SCBC have City in party mood, and Swansea have Stoke already down - potential drama on the last day!?

Say it quietly round here, West Ham are not looking too shabby.
Improved in the few months when I’ve seen them.

Not really. They had a ten game spell in the middle of the season where they picked up almost half of their points. This is vintage Mourinho minus the wonder goal that wins them the game.

If it’s vintage Mourinho then he will move soon his two year spell is up!

Moyes has done an OK job there!

Luke Shaw has such an odd body shape. A long thorax, big bottom and short legs. Like a wind-up toy when he gets motoring.

I was pleased to see Moan Utd softly pawing at the centre of the Spam defence, barely able to muster a chance. They didn't get wide, didn't break the lines, didn't have runners, didn't do much apart from Lingard going on a couple of dribbles which fizzled out.

Seems to be the new normal in football. One [top five] team tries to win, the other [bottom 15] team sits deep and just defends. We need a new solution which isn't a Giroud/Fellaini header.

Surely someone will realise you have to pass quickly OR have runners OR get to the byline OR dribble into the box and dive for a penalty OR chip it up to Crouch OR something other than the current Spurs/Utd plan of slowly running into the brick wall

Going to a my local clubs wake on Sunday....... will be Swansea's last Premiership game for a good while,was nice only being 10 minutes away from seeing premiership football if i wanted too,though in the last two league games against Tottenham there was no chance of getting a away ticket, so at least that stressful situation has gone now.

They should have stayed up, how Huddersfield are above them shows how inept they've been,the club isn't in a good position off the field too,they were taken over by american owners, the chairman sold his shares behind the trusts back,bricky managers appointments,players be leaving too...can't see them coming back up for a good few years where they at now.

Oh well, will still apply for Cardiff tickets but with 40k season ticket holders,might as well be tinkling into the wind lol...

Going to a my local clubs wake on Sunday....... will be Swansea's last Premiership game for a good while,was nice only being 10 minutes away from seeing premiership football if i wanted too,though in the last two league games against Tottenham there was no chance of getting a away ticket, so at least that stressful situation has gone now.

They should have stayed up, how Huddersfield are above them shows how inept they've been,the club isn't in a good position off the field too,they were taken over by american owners, the chairman sold his shares behind the trusts back,bricky managers appointments,players be leaving too...can't see them coming back up for a good few years where they at now.

Oh well, will still apply for Cardiff tickets but with 40k season ticket holders,might as well be tinkling into the wind lol...

don't be so defeatist, it's only a ten goal swing needed right?

Back