• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

CMEOfzdW8AEGKTZ.jpg

jeez MNF is a snoozefest tonight.........who cares about Everton and Gareth Barry, Kevin miralles, defenders splitting bla bla bla

I feel sorry for poor Martinez as he tries to get his point across to Carragher. I'm pretty sure he would've had some interesting points to make, but Carragher was obsessed with defenders not being left 1v1.

Chester is being played out of position (he was mainly a centre back up until now) and it really shows. He's a proper liability out there. Aside from that, the West Brom players aren't doing too badly out there. They are just outclassed today. When Yaya is on this kind of form, it's like City have 12 men out there.

Sterling just missed when it was easier to score.

Berahino scored but it was ruled marginally offside. Very well taken goal though. Lovely quick run in behind the defence.

Davie Provan keeps banging on about Kompany's "great" header which actually partially come off his shoulder.

Why have so many people tipped scum to finish above Emirates Marketing Project? I get why a lot of people are unconvinced about them, but it's almost unanimous that scum will get at least 2nd.

Can't imagine why Berahino would want to stay at West Brom. They are pants. Then again he might want to play for City after they've bossed this.

Albion are the new Stoke City, they can barely string five passes in a row but they're good at breaking up play with niggly fouls and playing hoof ball down the channels . And this rubbish play is lauded by the our media all because it's from an English management team.
The WTF OMFG look on the face of their new signing (Rondon) when the TV cameras swung round on to him.

Back