• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

What on earth was Cech doing there? Totally wrong position, wrong footed, and didn't even try to reach it! Cech has had a terrific game so far!! Great goalkeeping! hahaha

Yep, amount of brick I got here when I said Cech is no longer the keeper he was, and is accustomed to having an extremely defensive setup in front of him.

Arsenal's defending looked poor, against Chelsea, the defensive unit seemed far from cohesive and, if anything, Cech was saving them on that day. This time out, Cech is just as much at fault... great, isn't it?! :D

Arsenal may be poor defensively, but the Spammers look quite a unit (unfortunately), v good going forward, not bad defensively.

Giroud looked very much as if he was unconscious after the head clash - can't believe he stayed on. Aren't there rules about that kind of thing in football?

Ar5ena1 may be poor defensively, but the Spammers look quite a unit (unfortunately), v good going forward, not bad defensively.

I predicted elsewhere that Wham would likely fly out the traps in the opening weeks - you often see that with sides who have a competitive preseason with several European qualifying matches.

great results for Swansea and Spam away at two title contenders.

cue lots of pundits backtracking on their claims for the gooners for the title.

West ham were excellent today, especially defensively.

Ar5ena1 won't win the league no chance. We aren't that far away from them at all ;)

I don't think they will win either. Top four is still possible though.

I think it depends who they are playing. Arsenal made a lot of chances in the first half and even late on - so they will make and score chances against a lot of the mid and lower table teams. Plus Spammers are very powerful upfront and I can see a lot of teams besides Arsenal struggling to contain that physical threat.

Good to see Cech floundering, though.

After the doom from yesterday's result, despite a lot of positives, a result like today just cheers the soul somewhat ! Nice to read Cech was all over the place, looong may it continue !

fudge me .. people thought our game yesterday wasn't exciting ..

Pool vs. Stoke is enough for me to go kill myself .. turgid would be a compliment

Back