• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Swansea will rest Euro 2016-bound quartet Ashley Williams, Neil Taylor, Gylfi Sigurdsson and Lukasz Fabianski tomorrow against City. The Manchester Reds will love that.

Just read an interesting article.

Liverpool and West Ham could play a 39th League match. It depends on quite a few factors

If Liverpool win 2-1 and West Ham lose 1-0 they both finish on 62pts with identical goals (F64 A50), if Liverpool then lose the EL final, both teams would have to play off if the higher finishing position qualifies for next season's EL (i.e 6th place, or 7th place if United win FA Cup)

what happens if it gets drawn at UP, all the seats have been nicked

oh and remember, the last round of PL fixtures must be played at the same time...

one rule for Spurs and one for everyone else

I was thinking that. It is possible to reschedule a game for the Tuesday even when a team has an FA Cup final to play the following weekend.

So the lesson is clear...next time we have a dodgy lasagne or Dele Alli feels dizzy in the warm up, just announce that there is a security situation and evacuate the place. Don't ask Scudamore first, just do it and tell him afterwards.

BREAKING: Sky Sources: Bournemouth reject £25m offer from West Ham for Callum Wilson and Matt Ritchie. #SSNHQ https://t.co/LRyV5h1gF2

They're insane! Both Bournemouth and Wet Spam!
Edit: Ohh.. Do we have a general transfer tread? If so I apologise, and please move the post.

1910.jpg

I don't know what it says about me or football but I made all my predictions for all 351 games in August yet got almost as good a hit rate as doing it weekly and based on form. Odd.

Swansea City American takeover on brink of completion
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/3..._the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

The American takeover of Swansea City worth an estimated £100m is on the brink of being completed.
Businessmen Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan lead a consortium that is in talks to buy a 60% stake.
Legal details which had delayed the conclusion of the deal are set to be resolved.
Swansea City Supporters' Trust, which has a representative on the board, will retain its full 21.1% stake.

Back