• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Tough one for Bruce. Never beaten ManU as a manager and he'd love that Saudi Sportswashing Machine job.

Well, I suppose we just need to hope that Emirates Marketing Project can be bothered to put in a performance. I still think they will win, but would have been nice if they had extra incentive.

Well, I suppose we just need to hope that Emirates Marketing Project can be bothered to put in a performance. I still think they will win, but would have been nice if they had extra incentive.

No pressure on us now. Our two title wins have come from being in such a bad position that the pressure is off. We lost to Wigan in the cup final, and our Champions League performances have been little more than toss. I think we, and you, should be alright.

gotta be pleased for jonas

I'd rather have seen Saudi Sportswashing Machine go down, I expect we'll get another year of comedy out of them though

The tackle wasn't bad. The consequences have no say in the ref's decision.
That's a ridiculous viewpoint, Fellaini stamped down and ripped open McShane's thigh, whilst kneeing him in the head to draw blood... and you say the tackle wasn't bad?

Back