• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 2013 GG Awards ***

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Yeah, it's that time again.

To help jog your memories, this has been the year so far:

2012/13 Season:

Opponent:Result:Thread Starter:
Reading (H)3-1THFC6061
Coventry (H) (FA Cup)3-0THFC6061
QPR (A)0-0raboner
Man Utd (H)1-1ArcspacE
Leeds (A) (FA Cup)1-2THFC6061
Norwich (A)1-1Jordinho
West Brom (A)1-0AberYid
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H)2-1southstand1882
Lyon (H) (EL)2-1Mumorn
Lyon (A) (EL)1-1Hotspur
West Ham (A)3-2AberYid
Arsenal (H)2-1COYS
Inter Milan (H) (EL)3-0Mumorn
Liverpool (A)2-3Jordinho
Inter (A) (EL)1-4 AETAdamB
Fulham (H)0-1THFC6061
Swansea (A)2-1raboner
Basel (H) (EL)2-2spurspinter1
Everton (H)2-2Mumorn
Basel (A) (EL)2-2 AET, 1-4 on pensthfcsteff
Emirates Marketing Project (H)3-1AberYid
Wigan (A)2-2THFC6061
Southampton (H)1-0Jordinho
Chelsea (A)2-2Kingdawson
Stoke (A)2-1Mumorn
Sunderland (H)1-0Dayo

2013/14 Season:

OpponentResultThread Starter
Crystal Palace (A)1-0AberYid
Dinamo Tbilisi (A) (EL)5-0SpursNorway
Swansea (H)1-0KingDawson
Dinamo Tbilisi (H) (EL)3-0diego_maradona
Arsenal (A)0-1Jordinho
Norwich (H)2-0AberYid
Tromsø (H) (EL)3-0Denmark Spur
Cardiff (A)1-0THFC 6061
Aston Villa (A) (COC)4-0superfaisty
Chelsea (H)1-1Nezza
Anzhi (A) (EL)2-0fox in the box
West Ham (H)0-3Mumorn
Aston Villa (A)2-0Boonie
Sheriff Tiraspol (A) (EL)2-0Hotshot-Tottenham
Hull (H)1-0THFC 6061
Hull (H) (COC)1-1 FT, 2-2 AET
8-7 on pens
diego_maradona
Everton (A)0-0Nezza
Sheriff Tiraspol (H) (EL)2-1Jordinho
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H)0-1Kingdawson
Emirates Marketing Project (A)0-6Yiddo
Tromsø (A) (EL)2-0chicken_badge
Manchester United (H)2-2Craig_J
Fulham (A)2-1AberYid
Sunderland (A)2-1THFC6061
Anzhi (H) (EL)Jordinho
Liverpool (H)
West Ham (H) (COC)
Southampton (A)
West Brom(H)
Stoke (H)

You'll find any other threads you need here:

Spurs News & Views
Transfer Rumours
Random
The Vice Den
And of course: Classics

The categories speak for themselves I think:

- Post of the Year

- Thread of the Year

- Best OMT

- Best SNVer

- Best Randomite

- Best Vice Den Contributor (Biggest Perv)

- Favorite Poster

- Favorite Mod

- The 2nd Annual Steven Caulker Andros Townsend Award - Best Newcomer

- The 2nd Annual We8Campbell Memorial Award - Most Missed Poster

- The Badger - Most Likely to be ITK

- Would Most Like to Buy a Pint

- Most Likely to Have a Gareth Bale Poster on Their Wall

- The Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas Award for Most Utilitarian Insights Into the Strategically Calculated Interactions in the Deployment Zone - We All Talk the Talk, But Who Could Actually Walk the Walk?

- The Franco Baldini Award - Whose Talent Spotting Skills Should be Put to Better Use?

- The Glenn Hoddle Award - Most Likely to be Pining for an ex-Manager

- The Joe Lewis' Yacht Award - Best Avatar

- The 2nd Annual Frimpong Award - Biggest Bozo

- The 2nd Annual Aaron Lennon Award - Most Underrated Contribution

- The 2nd Annual Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (Highest Achievement Possible) - Board Hero

Rules:

No more than 3 votes per category.

No voting for yourself.

Voting will close at midnight GMT on New Year's Eve.

I haven't thought about all of them but here's a few;

Thread of the year - AVB discussion thread. I may not post a load in there but I read it every time I'm on the forum and genuinely find it very interesting reading the opposing viewpoints/arguments pertaining to how people perceive what AVB is doing with our beloved club and his footballing philosophies in general.

Post of the year - GinolaGinolaGinola in the 'Embarrassing Moments' thread in Randomination. Drunken debauchery in front of family/friends at its finest! With added points for providing pictures! :eek: :lol:

Hang on, not sure if this was this year or last year now I think about it? Sod it, I'm voting for it anyway.

Best newcomer - Nigeyman

Favourite Poster - Steff or Nigeyman. They get a little grief about their constant positivity but I find it admirable how they (and others tbf) can for the most part keep that frame of mind in times of trouble. I'm not saying they will never get ****ed off with the team but overall it's important to have a little faith and a positive attitude. Their posts on here help me to get that.

Favourite mod - I like all the Mods but as a snap decision I thought Steff or Bill.

Missed poster - I know he was a trouble maker but ArcSpace. Also, I'm not sure if its a life ban or a sentence given but NWND. I know he went a little crazy at the end there with some proper abuse towards Scara and others but even though I disagreed with his viewpoint on AVB when he started his thread, he did outline his arguments well on why he was saying what he was saying. It's just a shame it went a bit sour as people got more irate.

Paul Stalteri overall excellence - Paxtonwolf. Warrington to WHL every home game. Ultimate respect. I need say no more.

Stinkfoot, we try not to comment on admin matter because it can make things difficult for people to continue posting here. I hope that I am not breaking any confidences here but NWND is on a self emposed break

I haven't thought about all of them but here's a few;

Thread of the year - AVB discussion thread. I may not post a load in there but I read it every time I'm on the forum and genuinely find it very interesting reading the opposing viewpoints/arguments pertaining to how people perceive what AVB is doing with our beloved club and his footballing philosophies in general.

Post of the year - GinolaGinolaGinola in the 'Embarrassing Moments' thread in Randomination. Drunken debauchery in front of family/friends at its finest! With added points for providing pictures! :eek: :lol:

Hang on, not sure if this was this year or last year now I think about it? Sod it, I'm voting for it anyway.

Best newcomer - Nigeyman

Favourite Poster - Steff or Nigeyman. They get a little grief about their constant positivity but I find it admirable how they (and others tbf) can for the most part keep that frame of mind in times of trouble. I'm not saying they will never get ****ed off with the team but overall it's important to have a little faith and a positive attitude. Their posts on here help me to get that.

Favourite mod - I like all the Mods but as a snap decision I thought Steff or Bill.

Missed poster - I know he was a trouble maker but ArcSpace. Also, I'm not sure if its a life ban or a sentence given but NWND. I know he went a little crazy at the end there with some proper abuse towards Scara and others but even though I disagreed with his viewpoint on AVB when he started his thread, he did outline his arguments well on why he was saying what he was saying. It's just a shame it went a bit sour as people got more irate.

Paul Stalteri overall excellence - Paxtonwolf. Warrington to WHL every home game. Ultimate respect. I need say no more.

haha cheers Stinkfoot, had a quick search and it was December 2012 so dont think it can count this year! :D

Post of the Year

- Thread of the Year: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread now featuring The Special One

- Best OMT: TOTTENHAM v WOOLWICH ARSENAL 25th Feb

- Best SNVer

- Best Randomite: Japanese Garden Lover

- Favorite Poster: Jimmyb .. proper old school

- Favorite Mod: Milo, Crawley

- The 2nd Annual Steven Caulker Andros Townsend Award - Best Newcomer: Fast Fingered Freddy... the man is a gif machine!

- The 2nd Annual We8Campbell Memorial Award - Most Missed Poster: Leedspur... boy he made Genghis Khan look like Lenin!

- The Badger - Most Likely to be ITK: Mumorn

- Would Most Like to Buy a Pint: Nigeyman

- Most Likely to Have a Gareth Bale Poster on Their Wall: THFC Steff

- The Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas Award for Most Utilitarian Insights Into the Strategically Calculated Interactions in the Deployment Zone - We All Talk the Talk, But Who Could Actually Walk the Walk? BrainOfLevy

- The Franco Baldini Award - Whose Talent Spotting Skills Should be Put to Better Use? Markysimmo

- The Glenn Hoddle Award - Most Likely to be Pining for an ex-Manager: Gutter Boy

- The Joe Lewis' Yacht Award - Best Avatar:... that fat bastard in a Saudi Sportswashing Machine shirt

- The 2nd Annual Frimpong Award - Biggest Bozo: Greg

- The 2nd Annual Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (Highest Achievement Possible) - Board Hero

- Post of the Year NWND's post about AVB. Didn't agree with the post but at least he gave various, well thought out reasons as to why he felt the way he did, wasn't just a throwaway comment.

- Thread of the Year AVB thread. Don't agree with various posters, but I enjoy the debates.

- Best OMT Emirates Marketing Project 6-0. One thing heavy defeats are good for is bringing out black humour.

- Best SNVer

- Best Randomite Ginola Ginola Ginola

- Best Vice Den Contributor (Biggest Perv) Marky

- Favorite Poster Kingdawson

- Favorite Mod Steff, Crawley, Bill

- The 2nd Annual Steven Caulker Andros Townsend Award - Best Newcomer Nigeyman

- The 2nd Annual We8Campbell Memorial Award - Most Missed Poster Roy1983

- The Badger - Most Likely to be ITK Steff

- Would Most Like to Buy a Pint Kingdawson, Africanspurs

- Most Likely to Have a Gareth Bale Poster on Their Wall Gazza Dazzla, Mumorn

- The Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas Award for Most Utilitarian Insights Into the Strategically Calculated Interactions in the Deployment Zone - We All Talk the Talk, But Who Could Actually Walk the Walk? Easy one, Brain of Levy

- The Franco Baldini Award - Whose Talent Spotting Skills Should be Put to Better Use? Mumorn

- The Glenn Hoddle Award - Most Likely to be Pining for an ex-Manager Me :lol: DHSF

- The Joe Lewis' Yacht Award - Best Avatar Fast Fingers Fred

- The 2nd Annual Frimpong Award - Biggest Bozo Wriggly and Leeds Spur, good riddance to both of them. Late entry, Stenno

- The 2nd Annual Aaron Lennon Award - Most Underrated Contribution Jumpers

- The 2nd Annual Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (Highest Achievement Possible) - Board Hero Jumpers

Last edited:
got to say guys im genuinly chocked reading some of that.....thanks ginola,inken & jurgen.....

my perception was that you all thought I was the forum wierdo..............thanks guys.

If I make a vote now, can I amend the post to amend my vote, should I later change my mind on those individuals that I have nominated?

Post of the Year:

Thread of the Year: AVB thread, because everyone has said so.

Best OMT: Probably one that I did.

Best SNVer: AdamB, his horrendous lack of football knowledge makes me laugh, brings joy.

Best Randomite:

Best Vice Den Contributor: markysimmo

Favorite Poster: africanspur

Favorite Mod: thfcsteff

The 2nd Annual Steven Caulker Andros Townsend Award - Best Newcomer: Nigeyman

The 2nd Annual We8Campbell Memorial Award - Most Missed Poster: Afan

The Badger - Most Likely to be ITK:

Would Most Like to Buy a Pint: billyiddo

Most Likely to Have a Gareth Bale Poster on Their Wall: AdamB

- The Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas Award for Most Utilitarian Insights Into the Strategically Calculated Interactions in the Deployment Zone - We All Talk the Talk, But Who Could Actually Walk the Walk? Brain of Levy

The Franco Baldini Award - Whose Talent Spotting Skills Should be Put to Better Use?

The Glenn Hoddle Award - Most Likely to be Pining for an ex-Manager:

The Joe Lewis' Yacht Award - Best Avatar:

The 2nd Annual Frimpong Award - Biggest Bozo ModricTHFC

The 2nd Annual Aaron Lennon Award - Most Underrated Contribution:

The 2nd Annual Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence:

- Post of the Year

Can't remember the exact term, but it is Nigeyman and DubaiSpur with their latin quote, Sexas Loca Vida or summit?? Jointly tied with SuperHudd's multiple gif post in the Soldado thread and various others!

- Thread of the Year

Has to be the Bale thread. High drama in the way only Spurs can produce

- Best OMT
The Emirates Marketing Project drubbing thread. At our lowest ebb, a lot of you are funny ****ers.

- Best SNVer
Steff, Nigeyman, Brain of Levy

- Best Randomite
MarkySimmo (Multiple thread-starter), Braineclipse, Hootnow, DubaiSpur (valued and interesting discussions and posts)

MarkySimmo and Boonie

- Favorite Poster
Steff

- Favorite Mod
Steff, Jordinho

Nigeyman for sure

Gifter

Steff

Hootnow, Braineclipse, Steff

Every single poster on here. Let's be honest, we all love him. And it means at least every contributor to this forum gets a vote ;)

- The Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas Award for Most Utilitarian Insights Into the Strategically Calculated Interactions in the Deployment Zone - We All Talk the Talk, But Who Could Actually Walk the Walk?
Brain of Levy, DubaiSpur, Joey55

- The Franco Baldini Award - Whose Talent Spotting Skills Should be Put to Better Use?
Can't really look past Murmon

No-one instantly springs to mind

Nigeyman

You are all beautiful people

SWP29

Steff, Braineclipse

Last edited:
- Post of the Year
Gutter Boy, opening post in...
- Thread of the Year
...the Sherwood Out thread
- Best OMT
Southampton - Spurs. All gone tits up, we are now expecting to lose every game, just like the old days
- Best SNVer
Jordinho, Rossi22, Mumorn, braineclipse, BoL, diego_maradona, DHSF, Gutterboy, chancer, Scaramanga. Pretty much everyone who contributes, so don't feel special.
- Best Randomite
DHSF, Ginola x3, Jon, (is he around?), Dayo, markysimmo
Still Jon I'm guessing
- Favorite Poster
The Bale one over my bed
- Favorite Mod
Clockwork
Still mido_manlover
Gordinho
Scaramanga/Dr.Manhatten
Katie Melua
africanspurs
Gutterboy
SuperHudd for spotting the dancing little person
Michael Jackson
They're all **** (once I get my custom made Simpsons avatar it will be me)
I watched the documentary Bully last night
THFC6061
Scaramanga

Last edited:
- Thread of the Year I agree with Auro, the Bale thread overall even though it ended in tragedy. I like a good tragedy though.

- Best SNVer Dubai and Steff. If I'm wrong about anything I would like to see Dubai as the person disagreeing with me. Steff because of the tremendous optimism and positivity along with the ability to take a discussion that's heading down the spiral up to a better place with some perspective.

- Best Randomite I don't spend that much time in Random, I'll say Dubai again for the same reasons.

- Favorite Poster Same as for best SNVer

- Favorite Mod Jordinho.

- The 2nd Annual Steven Caulker Andros Townsend Award - Best Newcomer Nomination to our new Romanian friends I think.

- The 2nd Annual We8Campbell Memorial Award - Most Missed Poster mick

- The Badger - Most Likely to be ITK Steff I suppose

- Would Most Like to Buy a Pint Scara, I figure I would owe him more rounds I can afford as thanks for providing this lovely forum. I'd get a round for the others mentioned here as well though and I think it would be a great night.

- Most Likely to Have a Gareth Bale Poster on Their Wall No longer here, but this has to be Arcy, surely? Only question is if he's combining the Ronaldo pillow case with the Bale duvet cover and vice versa or keeping the two sets separate?

- The Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas Award for Most Utilitarian Insights Into the Strategically Calculated Interactions in the Deployment Zone - We All Talk the Talk, But Who Could Actually Walk the Walk? Shouldn't this now be the Tim Sherwood category? If I can change it to that I would say Gutter Boy as I have a sneaky feeling he's actually Tim in disguise... ;)

- The Franco Baldini Award - Whose Talent Spotting Skills Should be Put to Better Use? Mumorn seems to watch a hell of a lot of football so he'd probably be a good shout.

- The Glenn Hoddle Award - Most Likely to be Pining for an ex-Manager Seems that most posters now have a previous manager they would like to still be around in either Hoddle, Jol, Redknapp or AVB. I would like to nominate all of glory-glory.

- The Joe Lewis' Yacht Award - Best Avatar No idea. Auro for weirdness perhaps. I miss the old bouncing boobs avatars of days gone by.

- The 2nd Annual Frimpong Award - Biggest Bozo With more respect than some you may think, but this has to be Gifter for me for some of those views in random.

- The 2nd Annual Aaron Lennon Award - Most Underrated Contribution Diego

- The 2nd Annual Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (Highest Achievement Possible) - Board Hero Has to be Scara

- The Joe Lewis' Yacht Award - Best Avatar No idea. Auro for weirdness perhaps. I miss the old bouncing boobs avatars of days gone by.

\o/ My first ever nomination! Cheers BE, although if I remember correctly, Dayo deserves the credit as he created it. The cad...

Back