• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Arse has been drawn against Fenerbahce in the CL playoff.

Providing Fener are allowed to participate that is not going to be an easy tie, we could be looking at an early exit.

The strange thing is; Fenerbahces fate wont be decided until after the 2 games against Arsenal

So Fenerbahce could beat Arsenal, but then get kicked out

Will Arsenal then get the CL-group place? I guess they would

The strange thing is; Fenerbahces fate wont be decided until after the 2 games against Arsenal

I would love it, just love it if Arse dropped into the EL. And then a final against them.

Have we ever played them in a final? Quite a few semis.

If this does come to pass, then don't forget Red Bull Salzburg, who Fener beat in the previous qualifying round.

They will have just as good a claim for reinstatement as Arsenal and, being Red Bull, will have just as powerful a legal team to argue just that.

If anything, Gala beat the goons on their own patch, this should give Fener a bit of fire.

Incidentally, there is an Istanbul derby tommorow between the two.

Clint Dempsey looked a right show pony in his debut for Seattle Sounders in Toronto. Came on for an injured team mate around the 25th min and pullled off a couple of stepover manoeuvres within minutes. Never saw that with Spurs.

Then he tops that by doing that Bale thing in traffic - putting a boot on top of the ball, stepping and spinning past it, then dragging the ball through with him. Very nice. Never saw that with Spurs.

Otherwise, he was busy, bright, sturdy and dangerous. No goals in a 2-1 win. They had him playing like a deep-stting striker. Occasionally up top in the middle, occasionally dropping back and roaming where space was available.

Good as he looked, can't help wondering if Spurs followed the rule by which all player transfer should follow - better to move a player a year too soon than a year too late.

Could be what's guiding AVB's thinking about BAE.

Man Utd team: De Gea; Rafael, Vidic, Jones, Evra; Giggs, Carrick, Cleverley, Zaha; Van Persie, Welbeck

Wigan team: Carson; Boyce, Barnett, Perch, Crainey; Watson, McArthur, McCarthy, McClean; Holt, Maloney

Wigan should get promoted if they can keep that team/squad. Maloney's one of my favourite players around, would be a good player for us.

Feyenoord lost 1-4 at home against Twente today and had two players sent off. Lost their opening game of the season as well.

Eriksen just put Ajax 1-0 up at AZ.

Back