• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

BQv-UuRCMAEpuS-.jpg:small

:lol:

A player I was keen on (Burak Yilmaz) should play today against the goons - I said he'd score (hope so). Should be an interesting game

A player I was keen on (Burak Yilmaz) should play today against the goons - I said he'd score (hope so). Should be an interesting game

This Sanogo bloke looks worryingly good for a 20 year old. (Just ballooned one 50 feet over but still). First time I've seen him outside of FM....

Didn't think much of him tbh Pandy, looks a bit leggy - still young I guess. Disappointed to find out Yilmaz is injured, was looking forward to seeing him against the goons. The Gala side need a change in midfield and up front, I guess that means Drogba and Sneijder. Melo hasn't been too hot since he signed permanently for GS, doesn't look as physical as usual.

Is Colin Kazim Richards on the bench? Bet he can't wait to get on if so!

Didn't think much of him tbh Pandy, looks a bit leggy - still young I guess. Disappointed to find out Yilmaz is injured, was looking forward to seeing him against the goons. The Gala side need a change in midfield and up front, I guess that means Drogba and Sneijder. Melo hasn't been too hot since he signed permanently for GS, doesn't look as physical as usual.

Is Colin Kazim Richards on the bench? Bet he can't wait to get on if so!

I thought his movement was very dangerous although often he wasn't found, showed flashes of confidence and ability in front of goal.

There wasn't much to go on but seeing as Arsenal haven't signed anyone else I have decided to watch him and only him, seen enough to think he will have a decent contribution this season. When he bulks out a bit more he'll be a handful physically as well.

Hopefully I am just seeing things and after all it was only 60 mins of football and he did nothing this half, just annoying that Arse have a promising young striker - something we have been lacking for years and continue to lack! Although I though Kane was actually very good yesterday, never seen much in him but am much more hopeful now.

Not sure on the benches, entered a choppy river just after kick off. Will never forget his goal vs them in the FA Cup hahaha!

Good turn around by Galatasaray, they ended up winning 1-2 with two late goals from Didier Drogba.

[video=youtube;p7T0AwPHBPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7T0AwPHBPg[/video]

Such an outstanding player, one of the best

haha, a post from a GS fan on Youtube "everytime we seem to play Arsenal, they give us a trophy" :D

Can't even win their own cup...

Didn't quite know where to put this, but Anzji are restructuring the club, selling all the stars and sacking the management. Their new focus will now be local stars and not to become a super-power overnight.

Source: All over twitter and most newspapers if you bother looking. :)

Edit: I would also like to thank them for their contribution of the ruination of football as we knew it while it lasted. Good riddance.

Didn't quite know where to put this, but Anzji are restructuring the club, selling all the stars and sacking the management. Their new focus will now be local stars and not to become a super-power overnight.

Edit: I would also like to thank them for their contribution of the ruination of football as we knew it while it lasted. Good riddance.

One down...

Come in Eto.. We still love you..

Bloomberg Sports have run a simulation of the Premier League based on all kinds of variables (more about that on their site). Champions will be Chelsea, we'll finish 5th with the goons in 4th.

http://www.bsports.com/projectedtables

There's a 98.6% probability that we'll finish in the top 10, 34% chance of top 4 and 2% of winning the league.

Capital One Cup draw (matches to be played week commencing 26 August):

Carlisle v Leicester

Doncaster v Leeds

Nottingham Forest v Millwall

Sunderland v MK Dons

West Brom v Newport

Bristol City v Crystal Palace

Peterborough v Reading

Barnsley v Southampton

Burton v Fulham

Burnley v Preston

Liverpool v Notts County

Norwich v Bury

Leyton Orient v Hull

Everton v Stevenage

Stoke v Walsall

Huddersfield v Charlton

Aston Villa v Rotherham

Tranmere v Bolton

Morecambe v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

QPR v Swindon

Derby v Brentford

Watford v Bournemouth

Yeovil v Birmingham

Accrington v Cardiff

West Ham v Cheltenham

Play-off round:

FC Steaua Bucureşti (ROU) v Legia Warszawa (POL)
GNK Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) v FK Austria Wien (AUT)
PFC Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL) v FC Basel 1893 (SUI)
FC Viktoria Plzeň (CZE) v NK Maribor (SVN)
FC Shakhter Karagandy (KAZ) v Celtic FC (SCO)
Olympique Lyonnais (FRA) v Real Sociedad de Fútbol (ESP)
FC Schalke 04 (GER) v FC Metalist Kharkiv (UKR)*
FC Paços de Ferreira (POR) v FC Zenit St Petersburg (RUS)
PSV Eindhoven (NED) v AC Milan (ITA)
Fenerbahçe SK (TUR)* v Arsenal FC (ENG)

* Fenerbache and Metalist are subject to investigation and may be thrown out of the competition.

Arse has been drawn against Fenerbahce in the CL playoff.

Providing Fener are allowed to participate that is not going to be an easy tie, we could be looking at an early exit.

Fenerbahce actually has a decent amount of good players, had to check wiki and was a bit surprised actually.

Been linked to Ade too, depending on them getting their clearance to play in the EL.

Some of the Fener players:

Demirel, Topal, Yobo, Sow, Emenike, Kuyt, Meireles, Bruno Alves, Emre and Webo. If they add a couple of players to that they could actually give the scum some problems..

Back