• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

No matter how much we want them to lose they will not finish outside of the top 4, so aslong as they don't win the league, sometimes them winning may help us out.

So how would them beating Southampton have possibly helped us out and hindered them winning the league? Not following your logic mate.

Emirates Marketing Project know they need to win every game for a chance to win the league, such is the competition at the top. Palace are looking good, had a feeling that Pulis would keep them up, they are keeping clean sheets and Puncheon is hitting the target lol, even better, Stoke have dropped below them.

So how would them beating Southampton have possibly helped us out and hindered them winning the league? Not following your logic mate.

Well the result tonight has given City all the more reason to beat us tomorrow as they can gain top spot and put immense pressure on Arsenal. In an ideal world an Arsenal win tonight and then dropped points at Palace would have been better for us. City would have known a win would still keep them a point behind Arsenal and maybe see them think we'll go for the win but a draw will do. I guess im just clutching at straws and am talking nonsense.

Happy to see the **** pegged back, Southampton played really, really well. Few teams can pass and move against the scum like they did.

Will be even happier if we win at home to Emirates Marketing Project.

Well the result tonight has given City all the more reason to beat us tomorrow as they can gain top spot and put immense pressure on Arsenal. In an ideal world an Arsenal win tonight and then dropped points at Palace would have been better for us. City would have known a win would still keep them a point behind Arsenal and maybe see them think we'll go for the win but a draw will do. I guess im just clutching at straws and am talking nonsense.

Yup, you are. And we love you for it!!

aarse a little fortunate to get a point in the end. Southampton had more chances. Impressive from the Saints. =D>

The most worrying/ delightful thing was how lacklustre the scum were. Oodles of technical quality, but where was the heart and fight? They looked leggy and unmotivated. Saints far more up for it and kept the ball so well first half. Wenger moaning, and it rubs off on the team. When he needed to gee them up, he had a big ol winge. \o/

I was thinking this, it's a good time to be Arsenal manager, a lot of things going right, a lot of positivity around the squad. Instead of maintaining the status quo, Wenger has a huge moan for no apparent reason. I can only guess he is feeling a lot of pressure and putting a lot of pressure on himself.

I see where you're coming from, don't agree with it though! ;) I'd say if anything city would now view a point at the lane a decent result, but ultimately I don't think it makes too much difference, they'll be motivated to win this whether it's to stay in touch with the top or to go top.

There's very few circumstances where an arsenal win is good for spurs.

Arsenal winning last night would only have put more pressure on City to win. Now they know they're still right up there regardless.

I'd be delighted if Cardiff go down, that owner really is a d:ck and deserves to get relegated.

They've gotten even worse since Solskjær came in and he's already added half a team of players that aren't good enough. Right now it looks like Fulham, Cardiff and Hull are bad enough to keep West Ham up.

BfLXeJICEAAqp6V.jpg

Back