• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Swansea look good.

Michu scores after a centre back slips.

amazing composure from michu.....not been to enamoured by bony but its only 45 mins lol....

really wouldn't mind if we started playing like Swansea...... I appreciate the opposition but they are very competent at the passing game..... intelligent full back play.....always seems to be an option on the ball........very impressed.

amazing composure from michu.....not been to enamoured by bony but its only 45 mins lol....

really wouldn't mind if we started playing like Swansea...... I appreciate the opposition but they are very competent at the passing game..... intelligent full back play.....always seems to be an option on the ball........very impressed.

Yeah Bony looks a bit blunt instrument.

It is very early days though.

yep good chance to do some scouting for matchday 2 .....

slightly worried they will be sharper than us at whl with these extra games.

Thats a very good point. Forgot they were in the EL this season.

By the way, has Dzeko's penalty kick landed yet?

Thats a very good point. Forgot they were in the EL this season.

By the way, has Dzeko's penalty kick landed yet?

:ross:everything's funny tonight....my better half just said she wishes spurs signed a quality striker every day due to my good mood all day.

Bony and Michu are going to be the pair to watch.

If Liverpool lose Suarez i could see Swansea finishing above them.

Bony and Michu are going to be the pair to watch.

If Liverpool lose Suarez i could see Swansea finishing above them.

think Liverpool ian ayre fella said today no way sir chompalot will leave this window..... yes I revise my early prognosis on bony......him and michu showing early signs of a productive partnership.

The Championship returns today - kicking off with Burnley v Bolton. Finally, some football for my Saturday night again!

Why are Arsenal playing in yellow at home against a team playing in blue?

I don't get it. 1-0 down too, oh no they might not win the Emirates cup..

Back