• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Crawley

Board Legend
Not for discussing how funny Liverpool are, or how lucky Emirates Marketing Project are.

Purely for comment about any other matches not involving Spurs.

i.e. are City playing as bad as we did in Hong Kong?

Or the same.

etc etc.

95,000 Aussie bindippers singing their song at the MCG....unbelievable

[video=youtube;JbqAqVSbdzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JbqAqVSbdzs[/video]

Thank fudge that tossfest is nearly out of the country. 95,000 at that match and probably 50% haven't been to an A-League match.

Could we not spread it out a bit this season?

I.E. a champions league thread for discussing champions league matches and an FA cup thread for discussing FA cup matches..

Could we not spread it out a bit this season?

I.E. a champions league thread for discussing champions league matches and an FA cup thread for discussing FA cup matches..

How about if we created a sub-forum for all other teams discussion, like we have for transfers. Who would be interested?
Only worry being, SN & V could become very quiet.

i know we have a Tory gov't that want to control the internet - but im not sure Ghetto-ising GG is needed just yet!

i think maybe two stickied threads might be good - one for domestic and one for euro.

I think a sub forum to discuss other teams games, otherwise you get one massive thread with everyone talking about different games and it makes no sense.

Thing is, last seasons equivalent of this attracted an average 50 posts per day (roughly).

Not sure that level of posting warrants a separate sub-forum.

How about if we created a sub-forum for all other teams discussion, like we have for transfers. Who would be interested?
Only worry being, SN & V could become very quiet.

as has been discussed in the Mod HQ over a couple of brandies previously - id like to re state that i think a sub forum for non Spurs related football would at the very least be worth a trial run, would also be interested to hear from the rest of the posters here on the matter.

think there's plenty of discussion to be had - EPL - europa and champs league - lower league - Mumorn can dazzle us with his opinions on the latest goings on in the Finnish 3rd division - mega threads for our rivals - internationals etc etc

as has been discussed in the Mod HQ over a couple of brandies previously - id like to re state that i think a sub forum for non Spurs related football would at the very least be worth a trial run, would also be interested to hear from the rest of the posters here on the matter.

I don't think GG is busy enough to need a sub forum. It's split in three as it is, anymore and I think this place would start to lose it's community feel.

I don't think GG is busy enough to need a sub forum. It's split in three as it is, anymore and I think this place would start to lose it's community feel.

there is that worry, which is why if we do decide on it there will be a trial period first - the hope (at least on my part) is that it may encourage more discussion and potentially attract more users (or get existing ones to post more frequently)

95,000 Aussie bindippers singing their song at the MCG....unbelievable

[video=youtube;JbqAqVSbdzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JbqAqVSbdzs[/video]

Perfect opportunity to have filed the stadium with concrete

Probably because nobody goes in there as it's such a confusing mess.

Really?

Surely the posts are only relevant to games happening at the time of posting?

This isn't the "other teams" mega thread of old.
This is commentary on active, other teams games, other than ours.

I don't mind a slow forum, the Vice Den is slow but it serves a purpose, I know where to go to discuss titties.

I like the idea of more boards as then there's more space for people to start as many discussions as they like.. Mega Threads suck arse, plain and simple, it's like we're trying to bottle-neck the whole board into two or three places.

Thing is, last seasons equivalent of this attracted an average 50 posts per day (roughly).

Not sure that level of posting warrants a separate sub-forum.

But you also had the mega threads for a few clubs plus occasional other stuff.

In a separate forum you'd have more diversity in thread topics.

Back