• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The NFL Thread

Re: The NFL Thread : Fantasy league pg3

Funny how every team has their flaws this year. No standout teams. Until yesterday the 49ers were, but then they lose to the vikes. I like the unpredictability, should be a good season.
There are some very bad teams though. Sorry Clevelandspur.
Also, Sandman, with Revis out for the season you are well and truly fked. Please tell me: whats the use of the Tebow trade?

The ref situation is appalling. Players, coached are taking advantage of it by on the one hand fouling on every play, and on the other hand intimidating the refs. Cant believe the heyward-bey hit didnt even get a flag.
What did you say, are my beloved 49ers actually any good again. The last time I was in the US people looked at me like I had three heads when I said I was a 49ers fan!!! I might start watching again!

Seeing as I have no replies I'm hoping that it's your NFL addled brains not understanding Queens English. Please see the above and replace the word shirt where you see it with jersey. Thanks.

I understood but have no idea sorry. I got my classic Bills shirt at a Mall in upstate New York. Any chance you could just pop over? ;)

I understood but have no idea sorry. I got my classic Bills shirt at a Mall in upstate New York. Any chance you could just pop over? ;)

Were it that easy. I was in Macy's a couple years ago and the shop assistant nearly laughed me out the shop when I asked for a 49ers shirt, let alone an old Montana replica!

...but they did have Delaware Badgers jersey or some such brick. Damned fly by night franchises. What happened to the Bengals, Rams and Redskins?! Anyway, I'm sort of a de facto Phili fan now as my business partner is from there. Good for the baseball at least.

NFL shirts are crazily priced, they should replace gold as international currency

Holy brick! Please tell me you all saw that ending. Never seen anything like it! Don't know how it was given lol

Poor old Green Bay, that was a brick decision.

Love this sport so much.

Holy brick! Please tell me you all saw that ending. Never seen anything like it! Don't know how it was given lol

Poor old Green Bay, that was a brick decision.

Love this sport so much.

Dreadful decision. There are 2 reasons to give it to GB and they got it totally wrong.

just saw it. thats hilarious. And rediculous. Commentator was saying they cant review who actually caught the ball? Is that true?
The replay officials are the actual replay officials btw. They are on a different collective bargaining agreement as the field officials, so if they made the call it cant be put on the replacements.

i've just watched that again, i've not seen a worse decision in over 20 years of watching NFL

they need to pony up the cash and get the real refs back as this shower are ruining the season

just saw it. thats hilarious. And rediculous. Commentator was saying they cant review who actually caught the ball? Is that true?
The replay officials are the actual replay officials btw. They are on a different collective bargaining agreement as the field officials, so if they made the call it cant be put on the replacements.

i think the commentator meant that they didn't have a camera angle that could see the ball

I actually bet the Seahawks on the money line so I wasn't to broken up about the decision but that was clearly an interception for as much money as the NFL makes it is a joke they keep trotting out these scab refs.

A lot of bad calls in that game. The phantom pass interference on Shields that set up the Hail Mary, and then of course the circus in the endzone. Now I know the regular refs made and will continue to make mistakes as well, but it's the lack of control of the game that's getting me worried. I'm all for tough, hard-nosed football, but when players are taking advantage of the lack of balls by the replacement refs, playing dirty, having fights after every other play without punishment, it's only going to end poorly.

523793_495807660437095_1021975619_n.jpg

NFL shirts are crazily priced, they should replace gold as international currency

I remember looking on 49ers own site a few years ago and they wanted something like $150 plus delivery for a REPLICA?! Now you can't buy vintage shirts on their site at all... Not surprised at those prices! I found one place in New York online and he wanted more for the delivery than he did for the shirt :(

Back