• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The NFL Thread

Sky Sports @SkySports

The Jacksonville Jaguars will play a home #NFL game at Wembley for the next four years

Not that bothered about the NFL anymore but really intrigued to see how Manning will get on at the Broncos. They could go all the way with their defence.

Are the NFL still refusing to give the refs new contracts? Absolute farce! One of the richest sport leagues in the world, and they are quibbling over such small fees!

Has bigmouth Rex Ryan predicted any Superbowls this season?

NFL FANTASY LEAGUE Year 9

So who wants in!?

We have 4 spots but can push to 6!

I need to know. PM me or post

Re: The NFL Thread : Fantasy league pg3

We need more owners for our draft tomorrow night.. any takers.

not too happy about my team. expect another 5243 adds and drops after the first round :D

draft was yesterday...

I forgot all about it. Checked my team Monday when I remembered and I think the Automatic Draft did a pretty good job for me :)

Had to do about 10 changes to get it up to scratch but fairly happy.

As for the actual season. Much like with Spurs im not sure how its going to pan out. The Jets still have glaring holes on both sides of the ball, and whilst i think we can do ok, I dont think it will be enough to get into the post season.

Oh! and why the hell is the season starting on a Wednesday now!!! its getting early in the week every season now.

Anyway! Go JETS!!!!

Big debut for RG3!! Over 300 yards passing, two TD's and a win on the road against the Saints.

Big debut for RG3!! Over 300 yards passing, two TD's and a win on the road against the Saints.

Was an impressive debut that is for sure! i think he got a 139 QB rating as well. Lets see if he can keep it going. I was fairly impressed with the Jets new wideout getting over 90 yards and 2 TD's on his debut in our anemic offense.

Why does Roger Goodell get such a bad rap? I know he has a titanic ego and it is petty to not pay the refs considering how stinking rich the league is, but all he's trying to do is clean up the sport which has far too many criminals and degenerates. It's like everyday you log on to ESPN.com and you see a headline for yet another NFL player arrested for a DUI or assault.

The massive ego doesnt help, plus its a bit weird when on one side you're yelling you want to protect the players health and hand out huge fines for hits that werent even penalty worthy a season before while on the other side you won't pay the people protecting the players (the refs) and you get 4th division replacements because you want the season to go ahead as planned (=make money). Doesnt add up.

Back