• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The NFL Thread

Had a feeling KC would bottle it - they were underdogs all last year, but looks like the pressure has got to them this year.
Not impossible, but try need to assert themselves......as mahomes is taken down

4th down at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and 1 second left on the clock with the score tied at 20-20. Jaguars score a 53 yard field goal to win after they scored a 54 yard field goal to tie the score.

4th down at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and 1 second left on the clock with the score tied at 20-20. Jaguars score a 53 yard field goal to win after they scored a 54 yard field goal to tie the score.

Is that good?

Not my sport but I like to see people enjoy themselves. Saw it on the telly earlier and I thought, oh that's our stadium.

I’m a fan but right now it is too pricy.

Would make an exception for the right teams

I've been to most of the London ones, I think I've missed 5 now, I do enjoy it and look forward to it, but its £90 a go, I'm past buying tickets for every game every year.

Can't deny he is an all-time great, but as a Raiders fan I'll always hate him :D

(Sheesh, Spurs and the Raiders - what have I done to myself.)

Back