• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The NFL Thread

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
So the Packers are out. :(

Can't really decide if Giants were that good or Packers just poor, but probably a bit of both. Some glaring defensive mistakes by Green Bay though.

Patriots/Ravens - 49ers/Giants

I can't stand Tom Brady, but they're probably the best team left.

I'd love for the Ravens to win the whole thing. Have sort of followed them because of the likes of Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Jonathan Ogden and Michael Oher. All fantastic players with great stories. Failing that, I'd love for the 49ers to go all the way. A team built on solid defence is what I always like to see - am surprised at how well Alex Smith has done when everyone said he'd fail!

Patriots lead Ravens by 3 with 5 minutes left of the 4th quarter. Could be an intense one.

4th down at 13 yards I think it was and 15 seconds to go. Ravens miss their Field Goal attempt by a yard. Patriots go through.

Its going to be a long summer for Billy Cundiff

A FG from that distance just have to be 3 points on the scoreboard

One of the receivers had the ball stripped out of his hands in the endzone on the second down as well. Incredible, as we know after today, the small inches in sport that can change everything

That is gutting, wow. He just has to make the kick from that distance after all the hard work that the defence did to hold the Patriots on third down and the work of the offence to bring the ball down the field.

Giants - 49ers now. Not really bothered who goes through here, but whoever it is will be my team for the Superbowl.

Wet and getting wetter in San Francisco. The kind of conditions that really makes you appreciate watching it on the telly.

The commentary on this one is doing my head in.

"Eli Manning blah blah blah Eli Manning blah blah blah Eli Manning". And repeat.

Back