• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The New Next New Manager Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We now have a manager and a DOF who are pulling in the same direction

I imagine the shopping list they have will be much the same and will agree on the ones they want out.

this is a positive move if Levy buys in fully

This does sound good.

There's a lot of very good talent in Serie A with expiring contracts coming up, going to safely assume we will be at the table for a few of those.

How can a club be moulded in the vision of someone who has flounced rapidly out of every job he has held after picking fights with even the most placatory of chairmen?

His last two seasons in football:
2 years ago joined Inter and they finished second,
Last season he won the league
At the end of the season he was told he was going to lose key players so he walked, I love that kind o flouncing.

And before that he took a midtable chelsea to the title and then the following season the fa Cup, and then he flounced

We could do with some of that flouncing

Joe Rodons brother tweeted an italian flag if that means anything ... unless he is championing that italian classic Pizza Hut with Ham and Pineapple.

His last two seasons in football:
2 years ago joined Inter and they finished second,
Last season he won the league
At the end of the season he was told he was going to lose key players so he walked, I love that kind o flouncing.

And before that he took a midtable chelsea to the title and then the following season the fa Cup, and then he flounced

We could do with some of that flouncing

I would rather he walks if the board doesn't deliver as promised and public lets everyone know that's the reason. Same way I want him to expose everyone within the club who isn't committed to winning. Can't understand why some fans want to have a cuddly manager who accepts anything less than the same application he puts into his work. It's not bullying to demand the best from you employees. He's known as a great man manager and motivator. Committed to his players and the team ethic. He left Inter and Chelsea cause the board were trying to screw him over.

I posted that tweet about Solsjkaer playing 4d chess but if this pans out.

Paratici must have chosen Nuno, otherwise his remit is void.
After a few games Nuno gets sacked and compensated, having rarely looked like supplying the brand of football the Chairman has publicly asked for.
An original higher paid more demanding target who had turned us down has changed his mind, one can only think due to a superior financial package / transfer budget being offered.
So did Don Paratici hire Nuno due to the constraints Levy out on him, using the dire brand of football and player / supporter disengagement to prove to Levy bigger investment / surgery is needed, while at the same time keeping Mendes in pocket??

After a few games Nuno gets sacked and compensated, having rarely looked like supplying the brand of football the Chairman has publicly asked for.
An original higher paid more demanding target who had turned us down has changed his mind, one can only think due to a superior financial package / transfer budget being offered.
So did Don Paratici hire Nuno due to the constraints Levy out on him, using the dire brand of football and player / supporter disengagement to prove to Levy bigger investment / surgery is needed, while at the same time keeping Mendes in pocket??

I smoked a lot of that stuff back in the day too and came up with the same conclusion,

Tbf in the summer there was possibly a lot of big jobs that may have become available. Since then barca and real got new managers. Poch has stayed as has ole. Byern got their man. Pep and klopp are secure as is tuchel. Arteta turned it around a bit.

Conte doesn't have many other choices other than us.

Tbf in the summer there was possibly a lot of big jobs that may have become available. Since then barca and real got new managers. Poch has stayed as has ole. Byern got their man. Pep and klopp are secure as is tuchel. Arteta turned it around a bit.

Conte doesn't have many other choices other than us.

have you watched Juve recently?

Not sure why everyone is so fussed about the 18 month contract. We found out this summer with poch and ten haag that there are extensions that can be triggered if the club wants to. Seems the right way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back