• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I know us vs Swansea is the most important game this weekend, but I will still laugh my ass off if Saudi Sportswashing Machine get something of Liverpool. Face it Scousers, you're a bunch of ****s.

Don't know why you want Saudi Sportswashing Machine to beat Liverpool. If Saudi Sportswashing Machine win, they will be just 2 points behind us. In contrast, Liverpool will be 10 points behind even if they win.

yeah a Liverpool win or draw is what i want from that game

I dont think Noocastle will catch us therefore I want them to win. I also hate liverscum and them finishing in the bottom half would mean I wouldnt have to look at their fudgein name every time i see the top half of the table - ****S

Saudi Sportswashing Machine definitely won't catch us considering the fixtures both clubs have left. Neither will Liverpool, but it would be way funnier seeing Liverpool finish outside the top 6 again after spending so much lately, especially if the team they bought Andy Carroll from finishes above them.

I dont think Noocastle will catch us therefore I want them to win. I also hate liverscum and them finishing in the bottom half would mean I wouldnt have to look at their fudgein name every time i see the top half of the table - ****S

Don't be so sure. Unlike Chelsea, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are under no pressure to finish in top 4. This will work in their favour. This was why they started the season so well. They are more than capable of going on another good run. And the way they have recovered after being thrashed 5-0 by us, shows they have the mentality to finish the season strongly. I won't be surprised if they finish above Chelsea.

Last edited:
The barcodes are slipping under the radar which will suit them just nicely. A win today and they're in it no doubt. I reckon they'll win 6/4 is such a great price.

Why is Balotelli allowed to fudging halt his run when he takes a penalty??? Has that rule been relaxed or something it's fudging ridiculous?!!!

Don't be so sure. Unlike Chelsea, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are under no pressure to finish in top 4. This will work in their favour. This was why they started the season so well. They are more than capable of going on another good run. And the way they have recovored after being thrashed 5-0 by us, shows they have the mentality to finish the season strongly. I won't be surprised if they finish above Chelsea.

I was always wary with Arse and to a certain extent Chelscum. I just think Noocastle may well fall just short. They will have to leapfrog two of three teams above them so I just think its a bit too much for them.

They are a half decent team and I applaud Pardews job there, as i thought he was brick before he arrived there, but i just think they will fall just short.

Why is Balotelli allowed to fudging halt his run when he takes a penalty??? Has that rule been relaxed or something it's fudging ridiculous?!!!

I think the rule is that the player has to be in stride or something like that. I guess as long as they dont actually stop. Messi did the same yesterday.

I think this is the same as asking the goalies not to move before the penalty is taken. I don't think you can be too strict with penalties as it is almost impossible to follow the rules unless you use the assist of TV replays.

I think the rule is that the player has to be in stride or something like that. I guess as long as they dont actually stop. Messi did the same yesterday.

But of course people won't complain when the great messi does it though

Back