• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Osa-who-na?

Could work for the sun with brick puns like that.

To be fair it's not even them being horrific, Madrid are just fudging amazing, all three have been quality goals.

This was a potential banana skin for Real, their last 3 games there have ended in 2 losses and a draw. Guess they wanted to arrest their recent 'slide'.

Ronaldo, Benzema and Higuain have 72 league goals between them this season. Only Man utd (74) and Emirates Marketing Project (75) have more goals in the premier league. My GHod.

And Now We Strike!

Now, now, now I know I should be posting this tomorrow, because we're probably gonna lose now I've posted this, but you people must take a look at this:

http://www.englishfootball.info/premierleague/arsenal/results/

Notice the rollercoasters. It takes one game to put them on form and one game to destroy their form. Now QPR have done us a mighty favour, we must beat the sheep shaggers tomorrow, take as many points as we can for the rest of the season, and hopefully watch Chelsea and Arsenal fight for 4th.

We have some hard games coming up as well, but like I've said a million times earlier on this board, all we need to do is somehow replicate our form displayed in the first half of the season then 3rd is there for the taking. Today's game must only have been a boost

4th would be a failure.

COYS

brick OMT

Ronaldo, Benzema and Higuain have 72 league goals between them this season. Only Man utd (74) and Emirates Marketing Project (75) have more goals in the premier league. My GHod.

ive just read elsewhere that it's 99 ?

edit : never mind, i guess that must be all comps

Been watching Defoe

Must have been, think everyone including the keeper was expecting a delicate sidefoot using triganometry to ensure it clipped the post then went in, Iniesta just fudging hoofed it instead, props to him.

The way he moves with the ball and uses himself to shield it is unreal, absolutely no idea how he does it

Back