• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
He wouldnt make it the first team here now but he would have been worshipped 10-15 years ago. I watched some of the game today and he looked decent and did a great job in the second half. Some of his skills were fantastic and in fairness he worked hard as well.

I'm more bothered by the fact both Wolves & Stoke have looked atrocious EXCEPT when they decided to play out of their skins and earn a point each at the Lane... 4 points clumsily lost against those two...

tomorrow is MASSIVE again... it's only back in our hands IF we can win, and win well... I'd take the win at this stage, the 'win well' bit would be an added bonus of course... but I ain't dare 'expecting' it, I've seen what smug assuming expectation does to fans, and it isn't nice!

If he removed his head from his arse he might realise that he has teammates and its a team game. Then he would be a very decent player.

Hopefully he's starting to slow down, FINALLY! Also, he can't not be tired, he's played practially every minute of every game this season and has carried them.

He was massively limping for most of the 2nd half today

Watching Blackpool, Thomas Ince looks a quality young player, son of Paul...

Hopefully he's starting to slow down, FINALLY! Also, he can't not be tired, he's played practially every minute of every game this season and has carried them.

I think he shook off a knock to play today as well... He is due a proper injury.

We really should beat Swansea tomorrow, they are brick away from home and obviously won't have Caulker. If we get the first goal I think we will win comfortably. But apart from against Bolton, that hasn't happened since we collapsed against the scum.

I think he shook off a knock to play today as well... He is due a proper injury.

We really should beat Swansea tomorrow, they are brick away from home and obviously won't have Caulker. If we get the first goal I think we will win comfortably. But apart from against Bolton, that hasn't happened since we collapsed against the scum.

3rd best away form in the league at the moment
http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/PR/aform.html

The thing with a player like him is he is as entertaining as he is unpredictable. Probably, one of the main reasons to watch that game was to see him play as he is a special talent which the prem is not exactly filled with.

Back